U.D.I.- Abducted & Blowed??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Saw this cd pop up on a few amazon sites. Around same prices as U.D.I- self titled. Thats about it. Wasn't even sure it existed until recently. How rare is this cd and how do it compare music wise to their self titled cd that everybody knows and wants??

Jan 6, 2003
that abducted and blowed is probably the most experimental CD out of Houston ever. It was released in 95 and has a strong P-funk influence, kinda like the Houston version of Funk Upon A Rhyme. If was produced by Cliff Blodget of rap-a-lot fame. They changed their name to Mobb Under Da Influence for their second album. that one was more gangster rap, but still slamming, with hella cool houston tracks.

Jun 3, 2004
Flowjob said:
that abducted and blowed is probably the most experimental CD out of Houston ever. It was released in 95 and has a strong P-funk influence, kinda like the Houston version of Funk Upon A Rhyme. If was produced by Cliff Blodget of rap-a-lot fame. They changed their name to Mobb Under Da Influence for their second album. that one was more gangster rap, but still slamming, with hella cool houston tracks.
Oh word, thanks for the info. I always wondered what happened to Cliff Blodget after the early Geto Boys albums.