Txx Will - Maximum Volume

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
didnt need a dick fuck comment dick wad, figured u couldnt give people i-tunes material.
and i am seeding now, sorry
the post was about some fucking noob much like yourself thinks that taking a web rip at a medium birate and "encoding/converting" it to 320 is gonna make it sound better. so better you fucking know wtf your posting about jizz jockey

Jan 16, 2007
i bought the song with Tech shits fucking 8 minutes long and DOPPPPPEEEEE as fuck totally laid back and chilled beat about smoking weed.....

Oct 16, 2006
Can anyone point me in the direction of getting a link or torrent for this album.. wouldn't mind checking it out and it isn't being seeded currently..

ECF'NW.

Nov 4, 2005
i have the torrent back up, i just had it off last night to play my game and forgot to turn it back on. and villian, i dont know the difference between the quality with a m4a and mp3 but people tend to use mp3 more than the other so i didnt want to take a chance with losing quality between the 2, so instead of callin me a noob when i dont even do this shit much, be considerate than im sharing it in the first place if ur takin it, or stfu

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i have the torrent back up, i just had it off last night to play my game and forgot to turn it back on. and villian, i dont know the difference between the quality with a m4a and mp3 but people tend to use mp3 more than the other so i didnt want to take a chance with losing quality between the 2, so instead of callin me a noob when i dont even do this shit much, be considerate than im sharing it in the first place if ur takin it, or stfu
hes just bitching because you took 256k and converted it to 320. it doesnt make it sound any better than 256, it just takes up more space. btw, im stuck at 56% so if anybody wants to seed......

Nov 4, 2005
im seeding right now
and i know i did that. But they were originally m4a and i havent a clue if m4a is better with it being 256...like wma it sounds better even though u can have it compressed more, i just didnt want to lose any quality. sorry if it takes more space