two new bizzy bone songs (links inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2004
mrskrilla said:
good shit especially since his next album will prolly neva see release

well ... we will neva see 'The Book Of Bryon' but his next album 'Alpha And Omega' is scheduled to be released August 6 i think. The Real Thugs track isn't from the album, but the 'i would die for you', was going to be the first single from the album, but instead the first single is now going to be 'Better Man (I Understand)' featuring Big B on the chorus (the same guy who did the chorus for I Would Die For You)

It's real deep shit the better man song

Feb 8, 2003
Thanks for the link pimp.

Bizzy is back he can defantly do it without Bone.
This track is tight as fuck I love the way Bizzy slowed the flow down and kicked some real shit.
Alot of furstration and emotion in this one for real.

May 2, 2002
why dont you post his good songs that just got released (dear layzie and how we play)

they're way better than those

Sep 13, 2002
only got the second link to work.

logic can you post the 2 your talking about and someone fix the link to the first one.

track i heard was heated

Oct 29, 2003
Bizzy the shit

These songs are the shit. but i don't what ya'll talking about that the album will never drop.. Like that dawg said Alfha & omega is out in august. I heard that the first single is thug brothers with 2pac on the i got 5 on it beat... That's the shit.
any of ya'll hear the new krayzie track... Getchu twisted. The third verse on that shit is amazing..

Jan 12, 2003
That "Getchu Twisted" track from Krayzie Bone off that site is one of the best shit I've heard from anyone off Bone lately. If they did shit like this all the time, or maybe I havent heard shit like this, then I'd definately be a big Bone fan again.

Does anyone have this "Getchu Twisted" track for download or something? I want this track off that site.