Two Albums I Couldnt Wait For Was Just Ah Couple Flip Flop Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
These 2 albums R' Killa Tay & Guce - Bullys Wit Fullys 2 and that new LOKI. I was happy about another Siccmade Album but it turned out to be weakmade. I should have known beetter. His 1st album wasnt all that either. Loki allways sounds cool on other ppls shit but on his own albums --> :dead:

The Bullys Wit Fullys 2 Album, how can you fallow up ah classic album with this?

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I think you're way off on the Bullys Wit Fullys. I agree that the Loki album wasn't all that great, a decent release, a few songs that are tight, but the Bullys album is tight. How could not like "We Bang," "What it Do," and "Black Mafia Life"? Those tracks are tight as fuck!

That album bangs, a 5/5 from me.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ravage homie normally ill go with you and say blutarski is more into the lyrics than beats but im for him on this one homie. Bullys wit fullys 2 is knockin!!! Knock it with some bass homie you will feel it then its tight homie.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
CORY - what do you think about that new LOKI? I know your ah hard core SICCMADE fan, so am I but mayn LOKI just dont make good albums. Whats your thoughts?

I got every SICCMADE album but I might break the streek on this one.