Twitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
I think mine is @Zer0_dot_MediA...

I just send comments to podcasts for the mostpart. DarkHoDown says I'm uncool, so it is what it is. But I never post so you won't catch me clogging up your... twitter... thing.
I noticed that Tech was following a dude named Zer0 Media. Thought that was you until I started reading and realized there was really not any smart ass comments to be found. LOL.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I noticed that Tech was following a dude named Zer0 Media. Thought that was you until I started reading and realized there was really not any smart ass comments to be found. LOL.
That's Joey Evans, the troll who told everyone his mom was dying or something.

@JDaWaterGorilla

I post random stuff.

Jul 1, 2004
Anyone ever look into this Joey Evans and have any personal information of his that might come in handy to me?

I don't even know who this fucking kid is, and he ganked my fucking handle? Either that kid is so fucking stupid that he thought I'd pay him for it, or he's just flat out pretending to be ME, and I'm none too happy about it. Is this the same fag that was using the "Zer0.MediA" name for graphics on his (probably non-existent) web site?

I remember his surprise upon my conveniently timed return.
He posted under Wick3dKlown or some gay juggalo shit and he also used 4sideddie. Theres probably plenty of personal information on the "exposed" thread in the open forum. I know his ol ladys tiddies are on there.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Not only has he stolen Zero's handle on Twitter, but in the last two weeks he's taken my Facebook statuses and posted them on his page with no mention of me creating them.

I know it's public forum and all that and that can happen legally, but it's the fact that he did it without telling people it's not his original idea. Plagiarism is fun until it's your property being used. lol

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Not only has he stolen Zero's handle on Twitter, but in the last two weeks he's taken my Facebook statuses and posted them on his page with no mention of me creating them.

I know it's public forum and all that and that can happen legally, but it's the fact that he did it without telling people it's not his original idea. Plagiarism is fun until it's your property being used. lol

This dude is on some stalker shit. I'd change my privacy settings.