Twitter... The Siccness Poll

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Twitter.... Gay or Not?

• Gay! Fuck Twitter.

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • Awesome. Great Idea.

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I got suckered into that myspace shit, but everything after that I didn't get. Facebook, Twitter, and whatever the fuck else there is to make you feel close to thousands of people without having a real friend in life...

Nov 2, 2002
twitter is gonna be the downfall of a lot of shit. Artists are getting way too overexposed. Whenever i see a rappers twitter page, it makes me want to listen to their shit LESS. Yea yea, its a good "marketing tool" (we heard the same thing about myspace) and all that but if that were true why are sales down so bad?

Nov 14, 2002
twitter is cool for artist who got a lot of fans and wanna keep up with their every move because they are real fans but i just dont understand a bunch of nobodys ass normal people with regular lives with twitter pages and askin people to follow them....where?...why?.....who are you?......i never heard of you.....so what if your cat is sick......i dont even know you,so why would i wanna follow you?....

no,i dont have a twitter and dont plan on makin one.

Nov 2, 2002
but can you imagine if all the gangsta rappers from the 90s had a twitter and myspace page? Nobody would have taken them seriously. Back in the good ol days, the only thing you knew about an artist was their music, what it said in the liner notes, and some music videos here and there. Fans were feinding for more of their favorite artists, and thats how underground sceneres got started. Now, with everything readily available, its different. n my opinion, myspace and twitter diminish the impact certain artists music have on fans. I dunno, its hard for me to explain

Jul 6, 2008
yea i dont want to know if you got a yeast infection cuz you put peanut butter on your clit so your cat could lick you off. i just dont want to know that. ever.

Nov 14, 2002
but can you imagine if all the gangsta rappers from the 90s had a twitter and myspace page? Nobody would have taken them seriously. Back in the good ol days, the only thing you knew about an artist was their music, what it said in the liner notes, and some music videos here and there. Fans were feinding for more of their favorite artists, and thats how underground sceneres got started. Now, with everything readily available, its different. n my opinion, myspace and twitter diminish the impact certain artists music have on fans. I dunno, its hard for me to explain

i dont mind if 90s artist had myspace pages back then cause we hopefully we could have got some extra unreleased tracks on their pages back then!myspace didnt make the music wack,record labels controlling the industry did.i still would have took artist from the 90s serious if myspace was out then.the same way if i heard a artist on mysace that is dope right now.i think we could have found a lot of good music we missed due to the lack of communication back then.can you imagine finding back to back dope ass 90s music from all over with a click of a button?....wooooow....i remember going to the wherehouse music store with those little listening stations and buying dope ass rap albums i never would have looked at if it wasnt for that listening station.i dont really care for twitter cause but i dont think i would have cared if MC REN or LOC G made pankcakes for breakfast but im pretty sure somebody out their would have.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I like it cuz its way more personal than myspace. I tweet to pass time when Im bored. If anything I think it brings artists together way more. I do see fans getting bored and maybe getting to know the real artist instead of his persona and not diggin that tho.. I think it will fade but its gettin pretty big. Its only tight if your active on there...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
only attention whores and insecure people need Twitter.

and only insecure, groupie mutha fuckas look up their favorite artists on that shit.

WHO CARES. get your own life. live it, and make it worth something besides suckin some rappers figurative dick.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I like it cuz its way more personal than myspace. I tweet to pass time when Im bored. If anything I think it brings artists together way more. I do see fans getting bored and maybe getting to know the real artist instead of his persona and not diggin that tho.. I think it will fade but its gettin pretty big. Its only tight if your active on there...
lmao......

iTweet. :hurt:

and yeah, most artists, in real life, are nothing like they portray to fans/the media. either keep it real and be yourself or just don't be alive. lol