Twitter IPO / Who Buyin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The big short autist says hyperinflation likely, make sure you build that into your portfolios

I do a hedge that can cover the entire account balance in a small ripple event to catastrophic. A 5% account stake will bubble to 100% coverage and in a crash potentially 1000%

The key to this game is to keep yo mf money (whatever that is)

Props: siccmadesyko
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The big short autist says hyperinflation likely, make sure you build that into your portfolios

I do a hedge that can cover the entire account balance in a small ripple event to catastrophic. A 5% account stake will bubble to 100% coverage and in a crash potentially 1000%

The key to this game is to keep yo mf money (whatever that is)
Now he's warning about the gubmint screwing w bitcoin soon.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Degen shit. Art like this is selling for 350 eth. 1 eth is roughly 1850 usd right now. The premise behind it is dope. NFT. Non Fungible Token. Hal Finney talked about this in the early days of bitcoin. Tokenized art. Tokenzied music. Etc. It's in the biggest bubble right now and will pop soon. Pretty sure Logan Paul made like 5 milly or something in one day off NFTs. When you give internet nerds too much money this is bound to happen.

Attachments

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
BITO? I'll byte. Accumulating and converting WMT, GILD, and Cash.

Really hoping to see Gold and Platinum 3x today's levels. I'm playing both sides of real estate. Nearing $2 million portfolio and also shorting the real estate market for uberhedge. Continuing to accumulate a psychedelic research arm, NOK, INTC, DIS, and beginning LUCID position. Have liquidated various blended fund diversification.

Last edited: