TWISTED INSANE/T NUTTY GROUP ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
Thats Good News. That track on Shoot for the face is amazing wiht T-Nutty And Lil Face. You guys sound good when you collaberate.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yea it should be sicc as fucc i'm still waitin on "shoot fa tha face" it should be in tomorrow... as well as my album pressed up! tomorrow's anticipation is killin my ass yo!

stay on that grind twisted! haf way thru this summer i should have my weight up to break bread on that collabo definitely!

Jan 4, 2006
Theres alot of good tracks on Shoot for the face. In my opinion the best ones are Black Magic,Stompin in my chuck t's,the dookie monster,Beetle juice,smash,In the wind,from the dome and that last extra track which is like another version of Chuck t's but different lyrics and music. This is the kind of shit people need to learn from and keep as thier standard for gangsta shit.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Area-10 said:
Thats Good News. That track on Shoot for the face is amazing wiht T-Nutty And Lil Face. You guys sound good when you collaberate.

hell yea Smash is one of my favorite songs on Shoot 4 the face..

but damn im glad hes doin these albums with droop and t-nutty, 3 of my favorite rappers doin it big.

Jan 4, 2006
Thats some good shit man, Tryin to get paid and About my green. Good production-gangsta shit. I tried to download About my green so i can put it on cd and bump that shit but it keep saying can't display page. Can you see whats up with it?

Thankyou
Area-10

Jan 4, 2006
What Happened to the Green Bay Post with LIL Syck on here and in midwest forum?? i was just wondering why that shit dissapeared all of a sudden?