Twista's Upcoming LP..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
RJ...

no disrespect... but honestly, to me... Twista ain't been close to the same since him and Traxter had they fall out... and i aint just sayin that cuz i work with Trax, just bein truthful... Twista need them Mobbed Out Midwest beats... Toxic and Cayex aight, but they aint Traxter... I've heard some snippets from Kamikazee, and i don't even know if them songs gonna be used on tha album... but to me, from what i heard, that shit just ain't Twista... that's some Major label gettin they hands on him and tryin to mold him.... to me.... Obviously i ain't seen the credits to see who's producin what, i don't even know the titles to the songs i heard.... plus i only heard like 5 or 6 snippets, so the rest of tha shit might be bangin... but i'm used to Twista NOT MAKIN a bad song PERIOD...

In some ways i've had the same response to tha last album i put out... although dope... it had a HUGE west coast sound to it because i worked with a bunch of west coast producers, when i'm a midwest artist and usually more comfortable spittin that rapid fire shit to some midwest bangers... so im just givin my perspective... ask some of these cats in here about my sound, or some of them cats in tha chi... they should tell ya...

Again, no disrespect... Twista dope as hell to me, just givin my two cents... I hope ya'll do tha damn thang over there at Legit Ballin....

Peep that Komain -- Livewire album when u get a chance cuz...

Komain

Aug 28, 2002
"IF THIS IS THE REAL KOMAIN"

MAN I BANG YOUR ALBUM EVERYDAY.
NIGGAZ AROUND FELLIN YOUR SHIT AND THEY WANNA BURN IT BUT I TELL EM NAH AND JUST TELL EM TO BUY IT OFF THE NET
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY DONT HAVE COMPUTERS,
AND YOUR ALBUM ISNT AT RECORDS STORES AROUND HERE.
SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. HOLLA!

P.S. WOULD YOU WORK WITH ARTIST LIKE BONE THUGS,AND CHINO XL, AND OBVIOUSLY TWISTA. ALL OF YALL ON ONE TRACK WOULD BE ABSOLUTE FIRE. AND YOU, TWISTA, AND CHINO XL ARE THE GREATEST PEACE! ONE MORE THING WERE CAN I GET YOUR FIRST ABUM (N THE MOUTH OF MADDNESS)

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Bone & Twista...

Yeah this is Ko pimpin... thanx 4 tha compliments homie... i appreciate that shit... and thanx 4 not burnin tha disc... where u stay at anyway, maybe we need to take a road trip down there and do some promotin and a show... let me know tha word...

Also i'ma fan of Chino, Twista, and Bone.... would definetely do a track with any of them cats... we tryin to get out there, just need more promotion... don't worry, u gone hear bigger and better thangs from me real soon... believe that...

HIt me on tha email... [email protected] ... leave me ya address and when we get posters, supposedly within 2 weeks... i'll hit u up with one...

Thanx 4 tha luv, continue to tell ya guys bout tha album, and holla back...

Ko

RJ... 4sho mayne... just my opinion... obviously cat is still one of the most talented mc's in tha game... hit me up some time, maybe we can do a thang or two... fuck affiliation (i'm my own person, that's real...)

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Komain said:
RJ...

no disrespect... but honestly, to me... Twista ain't been close to the same since him and Traxter had they fall out... and i aint just sayin that cuz i work with Trax, just bein truthful... Twista need them Mobbed Out Midwest beats... Toxic and Cayex aight, but they aint Traxter... I've heard some snippets from Kamikazee, and i don't even know if them songs gonna be used on tha album... but to me, from what i heard, that shit just ain't Twista... that's some Major label gettin they hands on him and tryin to mold him.... to me.... Obviously i ain't seen the credits to see who's producin what, i don't even know the titles to the songs i heard.... plus i only heard like 5 or 6 snippets, so the rest of tha shit might be bangin... but i'm used to Twista NOT MAKIN a bad song PERIOD...

In some ways i've had the same response to tha last album i put out... although dope... it had a HUGE west coast sound to it because i worked with a bunch of west coast producers, when i'm a midwest artist and usually more comfortable spittin that rapid fire shit to some midwest bangers... so im just givin my perspective... ask some of these cats in here about my sound, or some of them cats in tha chi... they should tell ya...

Again, no disrespect... Twista dope as hell to me, just givin my two cents... I hope ya'll do tha damn thang over there at Legit Ballin....

Peep that Komain -- Livewire album when u get a chance cuz...

Komain

K that's Luv... No harm done....

Ya... Diggggggg!!!!!!!!

Sep 11, 2002
Twista is the man that opened my eyes!

Man, here in Germany it gives only Rap on the ears by videos thatzZ transmitted in the TV, in the last 2-3 years also underground things was imported in sum special stores, down-south things and the whole other jiggy sound. even they play only NY-Shit on TV...grmpf

The problem is we have to pay 30-40€ per CD/Release, which takes the shoes off!

Since I heard Mobstability I`m the most addicted Guy, I have to digg everything give which comes from you oneselfs.

I hope will be able to experience you one times live, if not I have to do a drive stop at Chicago only to be able to listen to a concert. Do a Europe-Tour for Kamikazee, stop at a location in cologne pleeeaaazZZee ;)

I hope and wait, legit pt.III is very "geil"/hot/nice..fuck..it burnzZ, however, CWALLBALLERzZ recently discovered and me have to study the Chapter 1.

so far so well…

it feels so good

pS:listen at this time to chapter 1 track 6 ...its a nice remix! :)

excuse my terrible english...got no practice in english only got to listen to.... ;)

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Good looking out

kaey/imtim said:
Twista is the man that opened my eyes!

Man, here in Germany it gives only Rap on the ears by videos thatzZ transmitted in the TV, in the last 2-3 years also underground things was imported in sum special stores, down-south things and the whole other jiggy sound. even they play only NY-Shit on TV...grmpf

The problem is we have to pay 30-40€ per CD/Release, which takes the shoes off!

Since I heard Mobstability I`m the most addicted Guy, I have to digg everything give which comes from you oneselfs.

I hope will be able to experience you one times live, if not I have to do a drive stop at Chicago only to be able to listen to a concert. Do a Europe-Tour for Kamikazee, stop at a location in cologne pleeeaaazZZee ;)

I hope and wait, legit pt.III is very "geil"/hot/nice..fuck..it burnzZ, however, CWALLBALLERzZ recently discovered and me have to study the Chapter 1.

so far so well…

it feels so good

pS:listen at this time to chapter 1 track 6 ...its a nice remix! :)

excuse my terrible english...got no practice in english only got to listen to.... ;)

Concert tours for KAMIKAZEE are still in the working. I do believe an overseas tour is planned. Are you aware that Twista does not fly, and that makes things alittle more tricky, but things are being worked out.

Also, check Twista.net

Yah... Digggggggg!