Twista's New Album!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Yall niggas is Hating for real this album is really tight. Its better then Kamakaze. Also Twista is far from washed up he just getting started. niggas like B legit, Spice 1, are what you can call washed up.

Also you shouldn't put the whole album up to DL let the man get his money.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
rose town ryda said:
THIS SHIT IS TIGHT...

IF YOU DIDNT LIKE KAMIKAZEE, THEN YOUR JUST LIKE ME. TRUST ME, THIS ALBUM IS BETTER.

BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE A BOOTLEGGER LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA.
Itz definately better than Kamikazee...I downloaded it first so I could see if it was any good, but it is..I will buy it eventually to help support Twista(besides the fact that its good music) because he has been grinding in this game forever...he deserves this shine...So far, the album is pretty chill...

May 7, 2002
albm is real tight... some of you act like if he's not rappin about killin and jackin he must have fell off...I thought this is a really good album. A lot of the beats are on that laid back tip, but nobody rips them slow beats like Twista...

May 9, 2002
Wow..guess im on my own...

This album is not crackin...i had a feeling an album like this was comin...its just...BORING...has no character to it....wasnt feelin it...

Too many radio songs that dont feel like radio songs...did NOT like the features(namely Snoop...cmon man the dude is DONE)...and the beats...god dont get me started...

Kamikaze shits all over this album...

Back to the drawin board Twista...

Check the remix my boy did for it...

http://www.myspace.com/d_sane

It gets radio play...hot than a muthafucka...can you name that sample???

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah you definately by yourself on this one playa. I guess you just got different taste, I'm not gonna be some lame and diss you and knock your opinion bc your entittled to your own and I can respect that..

Duece Out!

Mar 7, 2004
well i hated it and yes i think he should stick to his kill everyboby crazy shit if it anit broke dont fix it he got exsposure and so he should bring that raw out of ur mind shit comon all these love songs are gay one or two is allright. i meen I LOVE THE BITCHES to but........