Twista's Music Is Trash Now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I know I ain't the only person on eath that has felt that this dude's music has went down hill like a mothafucka.....he a raw emcee but the shit he been putting out the last few years is garbage.

Apr 8, 2006
Everytime Twista dropps he gotta couple hard bangers!
His shit has been gettin lazier n lazier but he always got sumthin.
And now he got Traxster comin back on this new joint...n he fuckin with tech n9ne!
Yeah his new shit will bang 4sure!
Dont give up on him just cuz yer standerds are set high 4 him

May 30, 2006
And now he got Traxster comin back on this new joint...n he fuckin with tech n9ne!Yeah his new shit will bang 4sure!
Now this is really good news but I just lost alot of interest in his shit....After Kamakazi I was like "What happened?" He need to go back to doing street shit and not shit for the hoes.

Apr 6, 2007
shit for the hoes is what sells.
hoes purchase records. I bet you download most your shit.
Twista a raw ass rapper and smart for makin shit that might sell.
I like his street shit better too. don't get me wrong.
just sayin'...

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
And now he got Traxster comin back on this new joint...n he fuckin with tech n9ne!
Yeah his new shit will bang 4sure!
Shit's funny though, because the only couple tracks that bang on any of his latest releases are tracks that sound just like the shit from Adrenaline Rush era. Fuck a new Twista CD and fuck 99% of every other rapper now days. Everyone's music is trash now if you ask me. Fuck buying CDs if the artists don't even care enough about their own music anymore to put out a CD with more than 1 or 2 solid tracks and then have the nerve to blame the internet and "people not buying CDs anymore" for lack of sales. Half of every new rap CD I've heard sounds like it was produced by a deaf producer with down syndrome. :confused: I haven't purchased more than 1 or 2 new CDs in the last 4 years, at least. Download > Listen > Delete. That's how it goes with all new music. Pretty sad when most of it isn't even worth a free download. I barely even listen to rap anymore, and If I do, it's just the same older shit that I've been listening to for the last 10 years.

But, yeah, there's my random rant. That is all. Enjoy.

Apr 6, 2007
I haven't purchased more than 1 or 2 new CDs in the last 4 years, at least. Download > Listen > Delete. That's how it goes with all new music. Pretty sad when most of it isn't even worth a free download.
lol
my point exactly. Hey I only buy shit I like too.
I think I copped a C-Mob and Tech N9ne cd last year... and...
thats about it.
all the other good cds i got for free cuz my homeboys dropped em.

May 30, 2006
hoes purchase records. I bet you download most your shit.
I like his street shit better too. don't get me wrong.
just sayin'...
I own a couple hundred CD's homie and they are ALL originals....I only download exclusive shit that's strictly for the net....Hoes download as much as dudes... don't know what bitches u be around....I understand dude is trying to sell but I don't even know any hoes that are curently listening to him so wtf is ur point really?

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
I own a couple hundred CD's homie and they are ALL originals....I only download exclusive shit that's strictly for the net....Hoes download as much as dudes... don't know what bitches u be around....I understand dude is trying to sell but I don't even know any hoes that are curently listening to him so wtf is ur point really?
The only people I know who listen to any of his shit anymore (aside from older material) are females and pretty-boy type of motha fuckers. And I won't buy a CD without downloading it first. Fuck all that. You can't trust any artists or groups to put out a full or even half quality CD like you used to be able to.

Sep 3, 2002
I agree most wholeheartedly, I feel embarrassed for Twista after I hear that dumb shit he's been recording.

But, yeah, there's my random rant. That is all. Enjoy.
Random or not I have to clap after that.

hoes purchase records.
Twista always had a few songs aimed at the fairer sex, a little sugar on top of that chi-town mob shit was not a problem, but now He's just a big Hostess cake.

Apr 6, 2007
Shit maybe your right. So I guess everybody is gonna just download twistas shit.
then shit he might as well make those wack songs for the hoes cuz it prolly brings dude a lot of pussy.
I own a whole lotta cds... ALL originals,
man really, who gives a fuck. If you wanna waste your money on garbage more power to you. I personally only Buy cds I feel the artist actually put heart in.
you a falsafied downloading mufucka. don't deny it.
So twistas new shit sucks.
Have you heard his first album?
It's a lot better than that shit.
How bout instead of hating on a midwest pioneer, You go record some tight shit for yourself.
Twista always makes those hard tracks but they don't make the record all
the time because the label pays attention to what sells.
And The good shit doesn't sell.
The radio friendly bullshit is what sells.
Unless of course your Tech N9ne...

May 30, 2006
Shit maybe your right. So I guess everybody is gonna just download twistas shit.
then shit he might as well make those wack songs for the hoes cuz it prolly brings dude a lot of pussy.
I own a whole lotta cds... ALL originals,
man really, who gives a fuck. If you wanna waste your money on garbage more power to you. I personally only Buy cds I feel the artist actually put heart in.
you a falsafied downloading mufucka. don't deny it.
So twistas new shit sucks.
Have you heard his first album?
It's a lot better than that shit.
How bout instead of hating on a midwest pioneer, You go record some tight shit for yourself.
Twista always makes those hard tracks but they don't make the record all
the time because the label pays attention to what sells.
And The good shit doesn't sell.
The radio friendly bullshit is what sells.
Unless of course your Tech N9ne...
1. If them songs are just getting him pussy and less sales and less qaulity in his music then he needs to quit rapping.

2. Ur the one that made the comment about I must download all of my music and when I let u kow I purchase the real thing u come back talking slick about how I "wanna waste my money on garbage" when obviously u don't know whats in my collection and whatever is in my collection is my own taste and I spent my money on it for a reason.

3. U call me a falsafied downloader with no proof and just seem to be rambling for nothing.

4. yes I heard his first album but that was over a decade ago...I talking about the shit he's been putting out the last few years....Have u heard his most current shit while u talking? Garbage!!

5. I'm not hating on Twista cuz i am a fan but I'm also a dissapointed fan and judging these other post from people in this thread I'm not the only persn feeling this way.

6. I don't have to make an album...I'm a fan...That's the problem now...Too many rappers and not enough fans.

7. if the label ain't letting him put out his hard shit and keep pushing the bubble gum shit then maybe he need's to holla at Travis and Tech about buying out his contract.

Apr 6, 2007
if the label ain't letting him put out his hard shit and keep pushing the bubble gum shit then maybe he need's to holla at Travis and Tech about buying out his contract.
I agree with this...

Damn you felt like you had to really explain yourself.
Everybody is entitled to there own opinion.
And for the most part I agree with your opinion.
And frankly I don't give a fuck what you buy or what you download.
I AGREE With Twistas new shit not being as good.
But if thats what he wants to put out
I respect his grind. I miss the Twista from 97 too
But if you listen to all his albums,
as a "fan" how could you not see it coming.
Twista has always been more for the ladies.
If he dropped a album on strange, Now that would be dope.
I think Twista will never be that tho, man.
Look at how he dresses n shit now. Hes like a fast rappin' Kanye.
I agree 100% that he is different now.
All I'm sayin' is no matter what-I respect him for what
he chooses to venture in, Remember why Kamakazie took so long to come out?
and when it did it wasn't what anybody thought it would be...
He changed, Twista was never the good business man, just the good artist.
He saw money after that album, ya digg.
So all he has been tryin' to do is duplicate that.
He never got money when his shit was more street,
Shit he was in New York tryin' to get on working at a car wash.
THEM WACK SONGS for hoes is how Twista truely got on.
can you blame him for wantin to make money?
He is already a mainstream arist now,
He left the underground the second that Kamakazie shit dropped.
Damn I was dissapointed when that dropped, I got over it.

May 30, 2006
I thought Kamakazi was hella dope....A true hip hop classic imo....After that I just been let down....I know he like to spit shit for the ladies but gotdamn atleast make the shit good.

He still has talent....No doubt about that....The music just ain't been hittin' to me.