Twista - They Want Efx(Over Das Efx beat)....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
As always, Twista brings it...

[video=youtube;Ut5glLDFM34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5glLDFM34[/video]

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it would be dope if twista put out a whole mixtape ripping old school east coast beats

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Twista ripped that shit. I swear the dude pisses me off though, he can make some really dope music and has one of the coldest flows ever but his albums are so mediocre overall, minus Adrenaline Rush... that's a classic straight through.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
its cause twista is a trend follower and thinks doing what everyone does is gonna sell records

and for those wondering how the original sounds like if they're a 90s baby who DOES NOT learn the history....................

[video=youtube;UmiiW936jqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiiW936jqw[/video]

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Twista is one of my favorite rappers, but I will agree he tries hard to stay relevant in whatever is going on at the moment. I know he wants to get paid and live for life off this music, but he needs a better balance IMO.. still a beast though...

May 9, 2002
its cause twista is a trend follower and thinks doing what everyone does is gonna sell records
Actually, Twista is the exact opposite of a trend follower. He was one of the few MC's that has had major success with a rapid-fire flow in the industry....ever. He makes records that will sell, which, unfortunately is geared towards women. This is a business. Period.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Actually, Twista is the exact opposite of a trend follower. He was one of the few MC's that has had major success with a rapid-fire flow in the industry....ever. He makes records that will sell, which, unfortunately is geared towards women. This is a business. Period.
Twista has always made tracks for women ever since Adrenaline Rush...He honestly tries to have everything for everybody on his albums, which isnt a bad thing..I have more of a problem with his features...he tries to get whoever is "hot" at the moment to be on his album regardless how good or bad they rap(Shorty Lo, Waka Floca)...but like you mentioned it is a business at the end of the day, but it affects his music/albums..

Either way, he's still a beast on the mic and deserves whatever success he get's IMO...he doesnt get ENOUGH love IMO..