TWISTA & TECH N9NE.........WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2002
I saw that tech video and tech is a cracked out motherfuca with his hair died red sticking straight up looks kinda punk rock to me and his raps are goofy as hell talking about stupid shit

Sep 3, 2002
twista rip off

oh ya if twista is wac why is there so many rappers rippin off his style (EX.Tech9) and why are all the biggest names in rap wnat him on there shit.Off course its so they can rap fast and rip off his style to but by doin so its always the best on the album

Sep 3, 2002
suc my nut sac

one more thing IF you like tech so much do to his forum and keep your ass off this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Rapping fast isn't a style. There are millions of rappers with quick tongues, but all of them have their own style of expressing their lyrics. Tech N9ne has his own style, Twista has his own style and it's ignorant to argue otherwise.

May 20, 2002
@ RiP

U Smoke Crack, Twista is coo very talented, infact sick as fuck, but will never touch tech, tech is 100x more creative then any rapper in the game and has more skill then twista hahahahhaha
keep on collabing with CAKE artists Twista, u fagget looking mother fucker

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
rip is on some immature hating ass shit. If you don't like Tech N9ne's music fine but there is no need act like an 8 year old and talk useless shit. I'm a fan of both artists BUT Tech N9ne has yet to disappoint me. Twista on the other hand has put out two extremely wacc legit ballin' albums. Stop with the bitch shit, be a fuccing man.

Sep 3, 2002
TWISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Kyle said:
fuck tryin to explain why one is better than the other - it all comes down to who you would rather listen too..... and i gotta say Twista. Tech can spit but i can't get into his shit at all. i don't see why people are tellin Rip to get off Twista's nuts and shit cause fuck, since this Strange board came to the Siccness, it's been people just goin 'Tech n9ne, tech n9ne, tech n9ne' all fuckin day
that cuase we some loyal ass fans!!
look at the strange forum.......everyone posts up on there!!
that forum has more posts than anyother!!

oh and twista is/was cool..........but tech got mad heat.....versitality is a motha fucka!!

out!!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ i aint mad at ya for it - it's good to support the people you listen to. but i'm sayin that earlier people were accusin some people of bein on Twista's nuts, but reallly they're the last people who should be accusing anyone else of that kinda shit

Status
Not open for further replies.