Twista shouts out to Tech...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2006
I interviewed Tech on Friday night for (sorry) JuggaloNews.com and I asked him about the Twista verse and he told me what we already know (that they have the mp3 but they weren't able to get the Pro Tools in time for the album) and that I guess the label (Universal maybe?) is pushing for "Welcome To The Midwest" to be the next single so if it is, they'll probably release it as a remix and have Twista's verse on it. But he said it'll definitely be coming out.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If they've made suggestions about the song, then they((Universal) have already invested in it. I can't wait. The song represents the best features of Tech's style. On top of that, it's an anthem for our area. At the concert in Springfield, they made apparent to the crowd that they'd play the song, too.

Nov 4, 2005
PeezyNSK said:
I interviewed Tech on Friday night for (sorry) JuggaloNews.com and I asked him about the Twista verse and he told me what we already know (that they have the mp3 but they weren't able to get the Pro Tools in time for the album) and that I guess the label (Universal maybe?) is pushing for "Welcome To The Midwest" to be the next single so if it is, they'll probably release it as a remix and have Twista's verse on it. But he said it'll definitely be coming out.
Awesome News Maine, thank u! I hope this shit pops off, people i hang around fuckin love tech crazy. I got rocker people to listen to the Little Pills Song and they are lovin it!! I think tech is gonna fuckin blow up huge, like phenominal, hopefully

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
L.D.S. said:
If they've made suggestions about the song, then they((Universal) have already invested in it. I can't wait. The song represents the best features of Tech's style
...not to mention, Twista is a big enough name/artist right now. And as mentioned, it is an anthem. If they actually do the remix idea with Twista on it, and Universal actually makes a valid effort to push it, it could be "that" song (the one that makes Tech more known).

Sep 7, 2006
PeezyNSK said:
Great thanks!