twista producer, TOXIC.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
CAT PRODUCED 7 TRACKS ON THE TWISTA AND TO ME EVERY TRACK HE DID WAS HEAT. ALL THE TRACKS WERE UNIQUE AND AHD THERE OWN SOUND.

1. GET ME
2. KILL US ALL
3. PIMP ON FEAT TOO SHORT & 8-BALL
6. FEELS SO GOOD FEAT JAZZE PHA
7. DRINKS
12. SNOOPIN FEAT DANNY BOY
14. HOPE FEAT CEE-LO

MOBB CHI TOWN TRACKS
PIMP TRACKS
CHILL TRACKS
HOE TRACKS
DEEP TRACKS

TO BAD THIS CAT DIDNT PRODUCE THE WHOLE CD.

ANYONE GOT ANY MORE INFO, THE NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR JUST CANT PLACE IT

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Je's been around for a while and produced for a lot of Chi cats. He was like Traxster's understudy when he and Twista were still with CWAL. When CWAL broke up Twista and Toxic started Legit Ballin. Toxic has produced for Black Pirate Militia, 1st Battalion, Twista, Bar None and countless of other Chi acts. Toxic and Traxster also make up the group Shock The World. Toxic was also a Ill State Assassin and was apart of the group Da Chamba.

Jan 23, 2003
Back to The Game got some good beats but aint messing with the 1st Battalion cd. Shock Therapy , Takin Over, Whut Whut are crazy tracks..............So have yall done any tracks with FatherTyme yet?............It's good to see midwest rappers work together and shit

A

All Out HOGG

I wish SDW would'a dropped...Toxic (Aka 2Sick) & trax sounded so sick together...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
toxic was hit or miss with beats...he'd make the coldest beats and then also make the wackest shit ever....he's good at mimicing traxster but no one can replace traxster...toxic also did numerous beats for gary rappers by the way, cca, first battlion and so on. he sounded good with gary rappers just a shame he wasn't able consistent.