Twista on TRL Wednesday and Rap City Friday!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Checkthesig said:
you really wonder that??

haha.....no.....no not really....just pointing out that shit that i noticed about cube more than anything.

girls were screaming their heads off after they played Slow Jams on 106 today.....I still think that song would be terrible w/o Kanye and Jamie Foxx in it......but
to twista anyway.

Sep 13, 2002
^^^^^^

words from a tech fan, real suprizing.

kayne west cant rap for shit!!!!!!!! and jammie fox is a cool singer but nothing special.

i wonder if tech fans will kill them selves when tech and twista do that show together.

Aug 26, 2003
proppa said:
^^^^^^

words from a tech fan, real suprizing.

kayne west cant rap for shit!!!!!!!! and jammie fox is a cool singer but nothing special.

i wonder if tech fans will kill them selves when tech and twista do that show together.
hopefully!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
haha.....why do yall act like a show with Twista and Tech is going to automaticlly going to unite the two and everything is going to be wonderful.

Yall act like they're gonna have a deal to make an album together off one show.

Twista was my favorite artist at one point (7 years ago), but to me he's just not coming that tight anymore.

Deny it all you want.....but Kanye West and Jamie Foxx are the reason that song is the first single. Twista said it himself....they needed a big mainstream single so they made it happen.