Twista - Kamikaze

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
i skip almost every track on AR

mobstability was traxsta at his best. songs like let me get it wet still smokin and warm embrace, which is one of the best tracks perios.

this cd beats both. honestly i dont think anything will be able to touch the quality of this cd.

Feb 8, 2003
proppa said:
i skip almost every track on AR

mobstability was traxsta at his best. songs like let me get it wet still smokin and warm embrace, which is one of the best tracks perios.

this cd beats both. honestly i dont think anything will be able to touch the quality of this cd.

"GET IT WET" is on Adrenaline Rush not Mobstability.

Jan 12, 2003
Im sorry but Twista isn't the greatest, he barely made it past the standard 'good'. Theres been too many rappers who've come in the past 7 years while he wasn't makin moves and they've bumped him off the map! He's only gonna be good cuz of MTV hipnotizing all the lil kids out in the world (and probably most of them post on here) w/ that one single and thats how he's gonna make his status w/ this new cd. As a whole, it doesn't even compare to AR.

In other news.............

Aug 26, 2003
betthatstang said:
Im sorry but Twista isn't the greatest, he barely made it past the standard 'good'. Theres been too many rappers who've come in the past 7 years while he wasn't makin moves and they've bumped him off the map! He's only gonna be good cuz of MTV hipnotizing all the lil kids out in the world (and probably most of them post on here) w/ that one single and thats how he's gonna make his status w/ this new cd. As a whole, it doesn't even compare to AR.

hahaha

read what you just typed if your not the definition of hater i dont know what is

Aug 26, 2003
betthatstang said:

hahaha

read what you just typed if your not the definition of hater i dont know what is

Aug 26, 2003
betthatstang said:

hahaha

Aug 26, 2003
betthatstang said:

hahaha

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol thats all he ever says is a tech n9ne fans hate that twista is blowin up...

wether you beleive it or not... not only tech fans hate twista. my homie from chicago is down here for 3 weeks and he peeped it and he is a big twista fan and he said he was disapointed by production and the slow love songs.

oh well.... twista deserves it put in 7 years on this and more in the game. Good shit.

Sep 1, 2003
coulda been hella better

other than kill us all.....WACK

twista needa stick to his gangsta side...but i guess he really wants the bread