Twista - Kamikaze

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
^i think you right....i aint feelin every song but the ones that i do im feelin to the fullest.....his lyrics is untouchable....i just aint likin the beats on some songs and the style he flips when he raps kinda slow....other than that i still got love for Twista and hope future releases improve on this.....

Feb 8, 2003
proppa said:

i think shits more complete, different sounds and not just some simple mobb shit.

I agree with you.
Honestly I feel like Adrenaline Rush is played out and boring maybe because I'm older than alot of niggas on this site and that shit was hot back when I was 17 in 1997 when I used to play it out 1000times then, But I don't find AR interesting anymore. Kamikaze is tight in my eyes and alot of my friends agree.

Feb 8, 2003
Checkthesig said:
i personally like it better than AR

i liked about 6 songs on AR
and about 13-14 on kamikaze

Kamikaze is way better than AR. Due to the fact that all the tracks on AR sound the same with flow and beats. But Kamikaze has a variety of hot shit you can play anywhere.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I have a feeling the album will be whack but imma pick it up and see for myself.....I really liked twista back in the day but gave up on his shit after those whack ass cds he released like speednot mobstas and those horrible legit ballaz cds, I mean those were fuckin garbage, I dont know anyone who bumped em

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Grim said:
I have a feeling the album will be whack but imma pick it up and see for myself.....I really liked twista back in the day but gave up on his shit after those whack ass cds he released like speednot mobstas and those horrible legit ballaz cds, I mean those were fuckin garbage, I dont know anyone who bumped em
:chinese:

Aug 26, 2002
okay, calm down calm down
I listen to this new shit like 20 times today at work. This album i think is tight as fuck, this is for the mature crowd. Kill Us All was far the tightest song , if he would of just made like three more cuts like this, he would of satisfied both crowds easily..........still give this 7.9/10
AR is FUCKING CLASSIC..........Mobstabilty is near classic status

Feb 8, 2003
Adrenaline Rush is a classic. I never said it wasn't. I just said its old and played out to me and I don't wanna hear it for atleast another 2 years me and my click used to always play it back in the days. I still like KamiKaze alot more, Because Twista has grown alot in his music and I like when an artist grows. Why stay in 1997 on the same topics for some young kids to be happy.
Its 2004 alot has changed since then.

Duece Out!

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
this album is a little more happy
AR he was pissed and made more fuck you songs
this time he mixed it up to appeal to a larger audience but stay to his main style.

i had given up too but this cd is a near perfect 2nd album for him