Twista Kamakazi is str8 garbage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
I AINT GONE FUCK WIT IT THEN... THX FOR THE HEADS UP ON IT... HIS FIRST ALBUM HAD HEAT ON IT... HE GOT CLEAN SPITS... I'M A WAIT ON IT UNLESS I SEE IT USED... THX FAM

Yeah it had a couple lil joints, but the nigga got all hollyhood. My nigga from over east supposed to be hittin me off wit that young dub...if it's decent...I'll let it be known. And yo...How is Sean T's terrain boss album? I might grab that. I peeped him on ya'll joint. Looks like between Sean and ya'll - ya'll two got Northern Cali sewn the fuck up. Let me know. I'm down to support the fam and keep shit movin, cuzz.

-Griff

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
ALOT OF NIGGAS GO HOLLYWOOD BEFORE THEY EVEN SEE SOME REAL MONEY, AND END UP LOSIN THE RESPECT FROM THE STREETS... THAT'S TOO BAD. HIS DEAL WITH MOTOWN DIDN'T TAKE HIS CAREER TOO FAR, BUT HE STILL GOT SPITS. OH WELL. OH YEAH... COP THAT SEAN T ALBUM... IT'S HEAT... THE BOY IS ONE OF THE COLDEST PRODUCERS IN THE GAME.... WE FAMILY, FROM THE SAME CITY.... YOU GONE DIG THAT ALBUM FA SHO.... YOU CAN HEAR SNIPPETS OF THE WHOLE ALBUM ON CDBABY...

Aug 21, 2002
MR CLEEN,

I dont even know ya man, but I understand what you are saying homeboy... This industry is fahqed up, but if you gotta man, go Hollywood on them bitches, do that shit, but make the fillers real street shit... I cant stand 98% of the shit on the radio, not for the fact that their singles are gay, but when their albums drop, they have like 1 or 2 songs on it that are worth listening to... If you dont go "Hollywood" then you'll never really make it, I understand cats gotta pay the bills and get some money in they pockets to survive, but when you go commercial, and you really are commercial, then you are stupid and need to be lynched for using the game for what its worth...

Kanye's album, I was lost in that album when I forst heard it, and actually gave it away cause I wasnt impressed at all, but when I atarted to listen to it, it was cool... 3 1/2 mic's...

Twista's album, I liked the delivery some what, but he was on that "female, peanut butter complexion, pretty thighs" type shit and I was tired of that ol' suck up music by him. Overall, I give him 3 mic's, cause he had 6 years to get his act together, and it still sounds rushed. And for some reason, when I listen to it, it seems to only have like 10 songs on it, I duuno, maybe I am tripping...

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I agree...this album is garbage...only 3-4 songs that are worth listening to....I can see how some of the young bucks can get suckered into thinking this cd is dope cuz they are used to getting fucked by cds only having 3 good tracks on them, shit dont cut it for me

Nov 8, 2003
that Twista was bangin and the Kanye West was bangin too but i liked the Kanye West way better. Too me and a lot of my niggaz that shit is hot. Kanye spoke on some real shit.

Makaveli19 - THE CHI-TOWN GANGSTA

Kanye...CLASSIK!!!

Kanye's album is a fucken classic. Yes, he contradicts himself, bu8t at least HE SAYS he's contradicting himself...

"Always said when I get I'd rapabout somethin significant//
But now I'm rappin bout money, ho's and rims again...//"

As a complete album. It's the illest the game has seen on a commercial level in along time. The nigga aint scared to take chances. How many niggaz would be scared to do a song about Jesus? Today - u gotta be hard, right? How many niggaz get on record and tell the truth? Regardless of how it may make THEM look? If any, not many.

Twista did what he had to.
Kanye did what he wanted to.

Trust in me: Twista's next album will be virtually untouchable...when that nigga can do what HE wants to and not what ARISTA wants him to do.

I support Tha Go. We been shitted on for years and our city still dont get no shine. Well...now that we gettin our shine, I'll take it how it comes.

Feel me?

-Griffen

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
all I can say is.. Kamikaze is cool, but it's missing something that would've made it classic... Timbaland beats.

those fucks at Atlantic took the Timbo tracks off the final cut because he severed ties and took his shit to Interscope..

I heard 2 of the tracks.. and damn.. muhfuckers really missed out.
One of 'em is called "Bad Seed".. the beat was bananas and of course, Twista was spittin'