Twista is fucking clueless!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
man yall are a trip

and on another topic... fuck twista, fuck bone, fuck sandman, fuck the midwest

I'm waitin to get my C-Mob album right now, just ordered it yesterday... for some reason after hearin some of his shit I think he might actually restore my interest in rap music.. dude actually has shit to say and can spit it dope... reminds me of a grimier version of Tonedeff

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
What the midwest/fast style of rap is missing these days IMHO is Tight beats and harmonizing chorus. No one is doing that these days. Not Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, or Bone, Tech is still kinda doin' it but I think even he is starting to slip. They all need to get with some of the old beats that make you wanna sacrifice a small chicken to, you know those deep dark kill something beats and get off this bling bling radio shyt.

Jun 9, 2007
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Ummmm...dont these two statements contradict one another?:confused:
no, my point was I'm hoping he'll restore my faith in the midwest and rap in general.

Stop over-analyzing shit. And even if I am feelin his album, I still have the right to say fuck the rest of the midwest.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Nonstop said:
I don't see how he's cluless... he's doing nothing more then reaching out to his fans...

What ur doing is keeping his name out there... regardless of if its a positive or negative comment, ur still makin people think about his album... but when u continue to bash a mufucka, it starts to turn into dick riding, instead of stating ur opinion..
What the fuck you talking about?! Reaching his fans?!? What the fuck man...How hes reaching hes fans by doing this fucking faggot shit...Reaching his fans...well why in the fuck his fans is fucking dissapointed to this shit?! ...Hes just trying to make money, why he lie about that? Hes new album is fucking whack! I liked his old shit...but what about his new shit, do i like it? No fucking way!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
BossDogg said:
What the fuck you talking about?! Reaching his fans?!? What the fuck man...How hes reaching hes fans by doing this fucking faggot shit...Reaching his fans...well why in the fuck his fans is fucking dissapointed to this shit?! ...Hes just trying to make money, why he lie about that? Hes new album is fucking whack! I liked his old shit...but what about his new shit, do i like it? No fucking way!

Your dumb as fuck blood... I was talking about the WEBSITE checkthesig posted, where he was TALKING BACK AND FORTH to his fans genious

May 9, 2002
Nebulizah said:
no, my point was I'm hoping he'll restore my faith in the midwest and rap in general.

Stop over-analyzing shit. And even if I am feelin his album, I still have the right to say fuck the rest of the midwest.
Over analyzing? Im sorry I incorprate critical thinking in my every day life. But there is hope for you, my friend...its called school...ENROLL in it.:ermm:

Maybe if you had stated "fuck the REST of the midwest" in the initial statement, you wouldnt be looking stupid at the moment now would you. Leaving out key words, as you just found out, completely fucks a sentence up.

And youre correct, you DO have the righ to say what ever you feel, as do I. And im exercising my right in saying "use proper use of grammar and no one will get confused by what the fuck it is youre trying to say".

Dismissed.

Jun 9, 2007
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Over analyzing? Im sorry I incorprate critical thinking in my every day life. But there is hope for you, my friend...its called school...ENROLL in it.:ermm:

Maybe if you had stated "fuck the REST of the midwest" in the initial statement, you wouldnt be looking stupid at the moment now would you. Leaving out key words, as you just found out, completely fucks a sentence up.

And youre correct, you DO have the righ to say what ever you feel, as do I. And im exercising my right in saying "use proper use of grammar and no one will get confused by what the fuck it is youre trying to say".

Dismissed.

LOL, you're extremely lame and remind me of approximately 100% of the 16 year olds I've seen posting on the net like it makes them the shit (right down to the screen name and number of posts).

Keep livin ya fantasy life online, I'll play along when I have the time.

Jun 9, 2007
In fact, sir shitbucket, I should've elaborated to point out that you need to learn the fucking meaning of present tense:

Nebulizah said:
man yall are a trip

and on another topic... fuck twista, fuck bone, fuck sandman, fuck the midwest

I'm waitin to get my C-Mob album right now, just ordered it yesterday... for some reason after hearin some of his shit I think he might actually restore my interest in rap music.. dude actually has shit to say and can spit it dope... reminds me of a grimier version of Tonedeff
If you hadn't been so focused on trying to sound smart, you would have seen that I had only heard some of C-Mob's shit, and said he might restore my faith in rap music, but I would have to hear the whole album to form a better opinion... therefore, in the present tense, fuck the midwest is a correct and true statement in regards to my opinion. AFTER hearing the album maybe that changes to fuck the rest of the midwest, but speaking presently, no... you fucking moron.

I Fucked Your Mom said:
Dismissed.