Twista is fucking clueless!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
I don't see how he's cluless... he's doing nothing more then reaching out to his fans...

What ur doing is keeping his name out there... regardless of if its a positive or negative comment, ur still makin people think about his album... but when u continue to bash a mufucka, it starts to turn into dick riding, instead of stating ur opinion..

Aug 26, 2003
Nonstop said:
I don't see how he's cluless... he's doing nothing more then reaching out to his fans...

What ur doing is keeping his name out there... regardless of if its a positive or negative comment, ur still makin people think about his album... but when u continue to bash a mufucka, it starts to turn into dick riding, instead of stating ur opinion..
get da fuck outta here. I'm going (bash) this piece of shit album until he comes out with a better one. People will continue to (think) and agree with me on how garbage AR2007 is. The only (DICK RIDER) is U!!!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Nice intelligent response from an intelligent man...

I'm making money off of this album, not dick riding there's a difference..

Ps, buy the wrist stay rocky ringtone and support ya boy! I get money, while others get there feelings hurt

Aug 26, 2003
Nonstop said:
Nice intelligent response from an intelligent man...

I'm making money off of this album, not dick riding there's a difference..

Ps, buy the wrist stay rocky ringtone and support ya boy! I get money, while others get there feelings hurt
I figured it was something like that. You really don't stop do you? Get yo paper my nigg :cool:

Aug 26, 2003
Evil Jesus said:
get off twistas dick checkthesig. if he sucks then get his name out your mouth. either way keep it movin.
No you keep it moving BITCH. I'm sorry your boyfriend TWISTER dropped the worst album of the year. It's not hating when your speaking the truth. Speaking of dick you seem like your attached to a certain rapper with a garbage album??. "My wrist stay Rocky like Sly Stallonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeee" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
your from VA aka Vagina. that says enough. quiet your mouth bitch. you got a thing for twista? i mean you got his name all in your mouth.. probably wishin it was his dick instead. your a fuckin hoecake.

Aug 26, 2003
Evil Jesus said:
your from VA aka Vagina. that says enough. quiet your mouth bitch. you got a thing for twista? i mean you got his name all in your mouth.. probably wishin it was his dick instead. your a fuckin hoecake.
ahh man u really got me good that time. Your too cool for school bro :cool:

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
your a fuckin idiot. a moron. a fuckin dumbass. i guess i have to explain to you just like i have to with the elderly, the retarded or bitches/girlfriends. theres 3 tracks on album that im feelin. several i obviously dont like. but do i sit around and bitch and complain and moan and groan about it? no. shut the fuck up. get over it. hop off. move on.

Aug 26, 2003
Evil Jesus said:
your a fuckin idiot. a moron. a fuckin dumbass. i guess i have to explain to you just like i have to with the elderly, the retarded or bitches/girlfriends. theres 3 tracks on album that im feelin. several i obviously dont like. but do i sit around and bitch and complain and moan and groan about it? no. shut the fuck up. get over it. hop off. move on.
No, you bitch and moan about me expressing my opinion of Twista's latest work. Why even view the thread and then take the time to reply? Heres a tip: "Stay away from any threads started by Checkthesig" Try that and see how it works for you Mr.Jesus:cool: