Twista and Do or Die - Withdrawl (EP) (2015)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2007
Chicago emcee, Twista announced today (April 15) that he and Do Or Die plan to drop a collaborative EP entitled, Withdrawal on May 19.

Twista made the announcement via Youtube video.

“I know y’all been waiting,” Twista says. “Well the homies Do Or Die and Twista got back in the studio, made a cold ass EP and it’s called Withdrawal because we couldn’t wait to get back in the studio together. Make sure y’all mess with it. It’s coming out May 19.”

1. Intro
2. Withdrawal
3. Aquafina (feat. B. Scott)
4. Run That (feat. P. Flawz)
5. Long Way (feat. B. Scott)
6. M.I.A.

Twista & Do or Die - Aquafina Feat. B. Scott | Stream & Listen [New Song]

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
yeah, it was posted on fakeshore awhile back. judging from the features, it's done in-house because those singers/producers were on twista's last album.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
yeah, i heard it. for me personally, i liked the intro and withdrawl songs are the best. it held the vibe of old DOD but updated. the rest of the tracks was filler to me and kind of cheesy attempts to sound current. i would give you a direct download but i ain't sure it's good to but you can google and find links of it online. although i wasn't impressed by it, i hope it does well that it makes them want them to do more, since it seemed this was done for the fans.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
well i think they didn't do stuff in the 90s because of contracts and them being pushed or in their own minds, pushing to do stuff they assumed WOULD SELL as opposed to just doing things for fun. this project was probably paid off fully by twista alone. i doubt AK or belo have much money to put out albums.

Apr 25, 2002
I like it. Some of the beats are definitely TRAXTER influenced and overall a solid ep. Why are there only two members of D.O.D. on here?

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
if you noticed, NARD is never on songs that feature twista on it. i had a discussion with a friend on this and think it's cause NARD isn't good with fast rapping songs. dude is still around but i don't think rap is all that high on his priority.