TWISTA and BONE are making an album together

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
triple 3 said:
With Tech's connections to both camps, I think some Tech features would be needed. Def.
^^^^^That would be the shit "we're not worthy"
:knockout: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
flaimm said:
a bunch of singing.. bones done there days are behind them..they need to go into gospel now..maybe a boy band or something...give up rapping
Bone used to sing way more on east 1999 eternal. Now they mostly just rap.. .the only that still sings alot is Krayzie Bone he sings really well...

Bone is just getting started.. the new album is a success. I need to go buy a copy. Also this Bone and Twista album would be tight.

They would take over the game once this comes out.
No other region can fuck with the midwest in my opinon..and im not even from teh midwest.. but they have that fast style that is my fav style..plus tight lyrics

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
mafiaqueen said:
Oh no I wouldnt say that...they are on their last leg and this new album will be the defining moment and if it dont pop its a wrap. But I'm rooting for them tho I love Bone but I saw them on 106&Park and the crowd just wasnt into them. Plus that new single is gettin no love, but I really hope they pull thru.
106 park crowds don't represent or speak for the rest of the population.
That doesn't mean Bone don't get love though

May 6, 2007
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
106 park crowds don't represent or speak for the rest of the population.
That doesn't mean Bone don't get love though
well put, bone's new album should sell pretty well, I Tried is getting tons of love in denver, plus doing real good on the charts, im sure they'll go gold at least