TWIN RIVAS VIDEO-VAMP LOC1 FT BLEEZO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2009
Shot out to all the people on here supportin the kid and this sacramento movement theres alot more to come.And a very special fucc you to all the hatin ass niggaz that dont have to listen to my shit or read up about a nigga but always on the siccness lookin for some new CWAY shit.if u dont like my music dont listen to it but all that other shit is bitch ass ness lol

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Shot out to all the people on here supportin the kid and this sacramento movement theres alot more to come.And a very special fucc you to all the hatin ass niggaz that dont have to listen to my shit or read up about a nigga but always on the siccness lookin for some new CWAY shit.if u dont like my music dont listen to it but all that other shit is bitch ass ness lol
C-wayyyy

Feb 27, 2006
There's people that hate on Bleezo? That's news to me. If there is then that solo album will shutem up.

And a very special fucc you to all the hatin ass niggaz that dont have to listen to my shit or read up about a nigga but always on the siccness lookin for some new CWAY shit.if u dont like my music dont listen to it but all that other shit is bitch ass ness lol

Nov 14, 2008
much love to the C-Way camp but i am one of the hater's,my excuse is perfectly excusable though i am hating on having to wait soooo many years for a solo album of any kind from their artist....

Feb 27, 2006
^ Especially after hearin' a snippet like this. Really hope this gets released in full one day. Has already been afew years now...