Twenty Fifty / Sonny Bonoho will start doin an ANUAL EVENT SUMMIT "WA AREA"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
Sonny Bonoho. You probably know Sonny from his ka-razy stage antics or his excellent Life of a back-up singer LP, but he doesn't get enough credit for the many local events he's thrown, including Glitta 1 through freakin' 65, the Mad N Mic Battles 1, 2, 3, and of course the King Hip-Hop Summit. While it's easy to get lost in what you're doing as an artist, Sonny somehow does his own thing and still finds the time to promote solidarity throughout the various factions of our scene, and is without a doubt one of the Northwest's most tireless promoters and networkers. Ay, homie-you get props over here. By Larry Mizzell Jr. Stranger Article-My Philosophy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will need your contact if you want to be involve with the event "WA AREA". Im serious. These show will be B.I.G. Magor Endoresment/Sponsors. If you did attend or heard about King Hip-Hop(1800+ Hip-hop supporters). You know what im talking about.

Show:: Showcase/Panel & Discussion/Freestyle Battle/Show-Including all areas of the town.

Serious Inquiry Only::
Email Contacts:: [email protected]

Mar 11, 2005
Updates:: Beat Battle---Judges; Jake one of G-Unit, Vitamin D, Illoquint.

Panel & Discussion on the subject "Radio" -- Dj Hyphen of Sunday Sound Session. Waiting on their reply-
PANEL & DISCUSSION
Radio
*Rich Brown (X-104)
*Eric Powers (Kube)
*Dirty Harry (Kube)
*B-Mello (Street Sounds)
*Jonathon Moore (Sunday Night Sound Session)
*Dj Hyphen ((Sunday Night Sound Session) down

Brandon Scales of Warner Bros. Clay of Grand Hustle

MEDIA
*Seaspot-Kun Luv
*Hip-Hop 101-Dirty Dev
*Coolout Network-Kitty Wu
*Level One Media-Rick Ross
*Footwork Media-Mellissa Down.

Nasty Nes

Promoters
*Obese Productions-Melanie
*NVRMT Promotions-Thomas