TWDY - Your Opinions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you buy a new TWDY album #3 ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is TWDY ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
The 2 albums TWDY put out are classics in my opinion.... what do you think about this group ?

Ant Banks: One of my favorite producers of all time, but I also like this dude as a rapper. Even though he usually loads up the features, The Big Bad Ass always and I mean always comes tight on the mic. Anyone on here know if he's ever planning or thinking about jumping back into the game ?

Captain Save A Hoe: This guy's album "Cape is in the cleaners" was terrible and I'm still mad I bought it, but everything he did on the 2 TWDY albums was tight in my opinion. I don't know what it is, but I like his style - that talk rapping worked to me.

Dolla Will: The only thing I have really ever heard from him is the TWDY stuff, but I liked his stuff

4Tay: To me, he's just a bay area classic.

The features: Both of these albums were like a bunch of friends just hopped in the studio and got down on some tracks. Multiple features from Too Short and E-40 will almost always get me interested, but these albums were some of the few that were completely loaded with features, but that I still liked.

On my wish list is a TWDY album #3.... am I the only one or is there interest for this album ?

Jan 23, 2006
I HAVE BOTH TWDY ALBUM BOTH ARE CLASSICS BUT I LIKE THE FIRST ALBUM BEST. 4 TAY WAS REPLACED WITH DOLLA WILL ON THE SECOND ALBUM SO I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM CHANGING THE LINE UP FOR THE THIRD AS LONG AS BANKS WAS STILL A MEMBER PRODUCING AND RAPPING. I THINK ANT BANKS, V-WHITE AND B-LEGIT WOULD BE A GOOD LINE UP FOR THE THIRD.