Turtle Beach Headset

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006

I just picked up the wired one for my 360 which was around $60 up from Best Buy. If you play COD, Halo etc its definately a must have. Theres 2 other models which I think are wireless but ive heard mixed reviews about em.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Turtle+Beach+-+Ear+Force+X1+Headset+for+Xbox+and+Xbox+360/7963117.p?id=1153997315841&skuId=7963117&st=turtle beach&cp=1&lp=1

Cant go wrong with a hard wire to the console though. Now wishing I would have known about long time ago I paid 50 for the wireless xbox official one couple years ago. They come on ps3 pc as well too.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
ive been looking for some from them or tritton.... for the ps3. fucking call of duty has been a nuisance to my downstair neighbors.... but they are fucking bitches.... so i up the volume

May 19, 2005
yes! its great this jus reminded me around christmas time.these are the TRUTH.my boy had the top turle beach one,i think its pretty expensive like 200,but they were so amazing.totally worth the price,you get so drawn into the game,so focused that someone walkin in from the other room startles you.but its the way games are ment to be played,you hear the total surround sound of the game.i bet playin silent hill with these on in a dark room alone you would not be comfortable.anyways i think i found my new gift.iv used and i give 2 thumbs up

Jan 19, 2006
i got the em too. wireless ones tho, the X3 model i think. yeah they are a good buy i use em every time on COD and GOW2. good if you dont wanna disturb your girlfriend while she sleepin too haha

May 3, 2002
I have the Norte version, the wireless Ear Force X4

But they stopped making them cuz they have a newer version thats like 7.1 Surround Sound, The Ear Force X41

These versions are really good. But they do cost a lot. But playing on COD it's a must. You can hear so much better, background noises.. birds/crickets chirping, shit u never heard before, It really does get you an advantage. The only cons about it are, replacing the batteries. Think its only like 2 AAA's though.

Oh and before these I had bought the Tritten's, but they were wired and i didnt care for them much. You had to really tweak them to get the surround sound. Turtle Beach's are much better.