turnin a cassette song into a mp3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
anyone know how to make a mp3 outta a casset.
was wondering cause on E-40's charlie Hustle the cassette there a extra vesre on Cause I Can and on Ballaholic he talks more shit for another minute

May 15, 2002
I used a walkman and ran it into the microphone jack in the computer. I used some program, which it seems i erased off my computer for some stupid reason, to record it. It doesn't sound that bad.

here's a rip of "Back to the Hotel" Telly Remix from the cassette singe i had.
Code:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=70A4EDDA4DF30B78
if i can remember what program i used, i'll tell you/post it

The "Revelations" version on the cassette of Lunatik Music is tight as fuck

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

There is a program called goldwave (i think) that is really good. My boy had it and was showing to me and it is really easy to use.You basically record the whole tape and then you can break it down inot individual mp3's for each song...

Dec 19, 2005
MR RY said:
There is a program called goldwave (i think) that is really good. My boy had it and was showing to me and it is really easy to use.You basically record the whole tape and then you can break it down inot individual mp3's for each song...
damn...i use goldwave but i didnt know you could record cassettes with it. good shit.