TURN ON NBC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
shit is not going to be good in the town for some time to come. honestly this is the wrong way to go about the situation but i'm kind of glad it happened. shit is unacceptable

May 10, 2002
Way to go dumbfucks ... Destroy the property of those that had nothing to do with any of this.

Mufuckas is just mad at life and this is a reason for them to vent. Which is sick to me because they're acting stupid and using the actions of that cop as an excuse.

I just saw that those morons destroyed the store windows of an African Braid Shop (among other property). For what?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Way to go dumbfucks ... Destroy the property of those that had nothing to do with any of this.

Mufuckas is just mad at life and this is a reason for them to vent. Which is sick to me because they're acting stupid and using the actions of that cop as an excuse.

I just saw that those morons destroyed the store windows of an African Braid Shop (among other property). For what?
cuz that'll teach em thats why!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
There are too many fucking idiots just looking to get into some trouble and use the murder of a young man to act dumb. Shameful. This won't help anything, it just reinforces to many bigots and their stereotypes of the young and the minority population.

Jan 23, 2006
just got home.

it...was......smaccccckin.... i got hella shit on my camera phone, bout to instantly upload my shit to youtube.

edit: and my white people from berkeley, i fucks wit you! you was wit the movement too

May 10, 2002
There are too many fucking idiots just looking to get into some trouble and use the murder of a young man to act dumb. Shameful. This won't help anything, it just reinforces to many bigots and their stereotypes of the young and the minority population.
exactly...

And they thought they had trouble with cops before. Keep this shit up then the next thing will be curfews ... then mufuckas break the curfews ... then who knows what they'll impose for mufuckas to defy, lol

Feb 1, 2006
omg u go to west oakland?????? u do know ur white just remindin u peace out west livermore in this bitch like whaaaaaaaaaa
i didnt know you gave birth to me??? you dont even know me let alone know where i go where i live what i do or what my race is. take that shit somewhere else.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
i didnt know you gave birth to me??? you dont even know me let alone know where i go where i live what i do or what my race is. take that shit somewhere else.
We know your hella busted with come crooked ass yellow teeth.