"Turn Me Up" New Diggz Dime Song!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
www.soundclick.com
beat is hot...lyrics sick...sandman...run awayss...lotta multis...hot shit mang...flow and delivery hot...
hook...hot...gon be real hot after u master this...
second verse...weatherman...letterman...pink and all...ahhaah fuck camron....flow hot again...
dope verse...
this a bridge...?whatever shit was hot...
hook again...hot shit...
third verse...more of the same..hot shit

know about me song...
beat is on some hot killa shit...
hook...hott...gon be real hot when all cleaned up...
Diggz...hot verse fake gold...ADD...hot lines...flow...and delivery hot...this verse ILL
hook is sick...im likin this..
hit me up when all this shit mastered...
Second dude...
likin how u switchin the flow up...HAmstring..hot line..diggin ya delivery...grimey ass voice...mom made me...woah lotta credible lines.. here...bottle of heinz...haha shit was hot...
this def a hit when u get this in the studio...
third dude...lyrics...hot flow... Bone thugs in harmony...haha...delivery...hmm...I dont like it as much as the other dudes...sound like u need more enery or somethin...but verse was hot still tho
hot ass track fellaz

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Diggz I have to say, I have been sleeping on you for a long time. I seen you post on here for awhile and maybe heard a few songs I was less than impressed w/ so I kind of wrote you off in my mind I guess as not one of the rappers in the town I need to be paying attention too.

Well I apologize for that b/c tonight I did take the time to check out all those cuts you've generously posted for free up on soundclick, and god damn, IM IMPRESSED NOW. Good stuff, basically if the sound quality of the track was decent it was hot. My two favorites are "Runnin" and "Game Over (Street Mix)" those are both outstanding songs.

And I also enjoyed your cut on the Reigncraft compilation, that has a similar beat of One Day, my favorite UGK track. Do you happen to know what old school song that samples??? (I assume it's sampled, it sounds very sampled).

Anyway just wanted to let you know what was going through my mind.