turkey & cheese: the interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
turkey & cheese: the fully story of "sandwich making ass nigga"

I conducted an interview with the guy who filmed the sandwich making ass nigga video. Cause im bored and I know siccness will get a kick out of it.

Original thread: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=383115

Full video of the incident:

Interview with Newk (@mr_newkem) the guy who filmed the video.

What was dude doing behind the counter if he ain't a sandwich makin ass nigga?

That's my bro Hank..we was just having fun..I was going to get a sandwich and he said "fuck that I'm making your sandwich" I said "no you ain't" .. so he started making my sandwich.. Hank do what he want..and the store workers know that so they didn't conflict... I started recording cause Hank making a sandwich in the deli is funny by its self.. but when dude came in the store talking crazy and looking crazy the plot thickened and developed into the funniest shit ever! Many layers to this video..I watched it countless times and i still laugh at it and notice new funny little parts......

It sounded like he said "I'm making a sandwich right now, I got you next".

He did say that..but Hank wasn't really going to make the pink dudes sandwich, he said that just to let him know he had to wait a second..the real "sandwich makin ass nigga" that really works in the store would of made his sandwich..but the lil pink dude started talking crazy immediately..not being a service and hospitality major Hank dealt with the situation in a unprofessional way, LOL. Mafuckas don't like nobody telling them what to do, especially in that tone..

Was your sandwich good?

I don't play when it comes to food.. it was crack..

What's up with you gutting out the best part of the bagel though? Bread is gucci.

Too much bread..most importantly I think it takes away from the other elements of the sandwich..but also toast quicker and ensures a perfect crunch when toasted..LOL

What was going on with the DMX sounding guy at the front counter? Before the pink gay came and placed his order? He was arguing with someone.

He was asking the store clerk for change and the kid said he don't have none ..but "DMX" was saying "stop playing games i know you don't know me but I'm wit them so give me some change"

Why was DMX so angry at the guy guy at the counter later on?

Honestly I don't know.

Was your boy high as shit as he was making the sandwich?

Yeah we was feeling nice ..it was like 3am in the video we was on pina coladas all night.. u can see the blender container on the deli counter during the video..

Have you ever seen that little pink gay guy around before?

Never seen him before.

The pink guy got a good slap in after, did he just get his honey glazed turkey sandwich and leave? What happened once the video finished?

Hahahaa!! good for him he wasn't having it... yeah he threw a funny little shot. If you watch close he pushed and grabbed Hank's hand.. basically swung and grabbed the water bottle that's why the water went all over..that's why the chick was like "yall wildin"!! cause she got wet..
Once the video finished pink dude went and sat in his car out front the store and called the police..they came mad quick but didn't fuck with us at all..i think he got his sandwich tho, he must of been starving..we walked down the block and played the video back for my crew.. I was like yo look at what just happened in the store..we watched that shit like 20 times that night/morning.

What's the name of the deli? City?

Just a 24 hour deli on the corner in the projects on Staten Island.

What do think about Subway?

The sandwich meat is cheap quality and would be a last resort type of meal for me..but the cookies are good.

Do you like tacos?

I have to pause this question... but ....Of course they contain all 5 food groups..Hell NO to Taco Bell tho!

Thanks man...funny ass video, viral status!

Thank you..I appreciate it!

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
That nigga Hank deserves to be punked by a faggot because his drink of choice that whole night was PINA COLADAS!
I FEEL U, BUT I AINT GONA LIE I FUCK WITH PINA COLADAS WHEN ITS HELLA HOT OUT... I LIKE TO IMAGINE IM SUMWHERE TROPICAL ON THA BEACH...

Jul 25, 2007
I FEEL U, BUT I AINT GONA LIE I FUCK WITH PINA COLADAS WHEN ITS HELLA HOT OUT... I LIKE TO IMAGINE IM SUMWHERE TROPICAL ON THA BEACH...
If its hella hot out id rather have an ice cold beer. The only time id order a Pina Colada is if im on an actual beach like them Corona commercials and not no Ocean Beach.