Turk Indicted On Attempted 1st Degree Murder Charges of Shelby County Deputy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
(August 12, 2004) MEMPHIS, TN – The Shelby County Grand Jury has indicted a rap artist from Louisiana for the shooting of a Shelby County Sheriff’s Deputy who was serving a narcotics search warrant.

The Grand Jury indicted Tab Virgil, 23, for attempted first degree murder and being a convicted felon in possession of a handgun.

Virgil is charged with shooting Shelby County Sheriff’s Deputy Christopher Harris in the jaw, hip and leg on January 26, 2004 while he and other SWAT officers were searching an apartment in the Hickory Pointe apartment community for drugs.

Virgil is currently in custody at the Shelby County Jail on a $150,000 bond.

Attempted first degree murder is a class A felony which carries a sentence range of 15 to 60 years in prison. The charge of convicted felon in possession of a handgun is a class E felony which carries a sentence range of one to six years.

Assistant District Attorney John Campbell is prosecuting this case.

Oct 25, 2002
people always talkin DOWN on rappers for bein "fake" but then when they do some gangsta type shit, they are "dumb", mane, i tell ya, its a no win situation nowadays ..

their either "fake" for not living their lyrics, or "dumb" for living them ...

Mar 9, 2004
Rock4RockNigga said:
people always talkin DOWN on rappers for bein "fake" but then when they do some gangsta type shit, they are "dumb", mane, i tell ya, its a no win situation nowadays ..

YUP

May 15, 2002
Rock4RockNigga said:

Aint that the truth

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Rock4RockNigga said:

because if they reach that "federal status", we expect em to wisen up and stop doing dumb shit... these muthafuckas are fools, sittin on a grip in a jail cell

plain and simple, if you got 10 million in the bank and you shoot somebody with intentions of homicide... then you got to be the dumbest muthafucka in the world

and they're only fake if they rap about some shit they never did or never was on the verge of doing...... but rap fans are some squares and don't know that off bat

Feb 8, 2003
Rock4RockNigga said:

Exactly Muthafuckas are Hypacritic as fuck these days.

May 21, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
because if they reach that "federal status", we expect em to wisen up and stop doing dumb shit... these muthafuckas are fools, sittin on a grip in a jail cell

plain and simple, if you got 10 million in the bank and you shoot somebody with intentions of homicide... then you got to be the dumbest muthafucka in the world

and they're only fake if they rap about some shit they never did or never was on the verge of doing...... but rap fans are some squares and don't know that off bat

No way has Turk got 10 million in the bank - cash money kept everybody broke

Rappers think they untouchable and start believing all the shit they talk thats what gets em into to trouble

That cd Turk had out, Penitentiary Chances was pretty good.

Dec 11, 2002
I DON'T THINK TURK HAD MUCH MONEY AT ALL IF THAT WAS THE CASE HE WOULD PAY HIS 150,000 BOND I KNOW HE AIN'T HAVE NO MILLIONS YET LOOK AT HOW BABY GOT 30 CARS ICE WORTH MILLIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY WAS STRAIGHT PIMPING EVERYBODY

Oct 25, 2002
speakin of money, alotta niggaz look at B.G. now and be like "aww, that nigga washed up", but what they fail to see is, he prolly gettin more money now with Koch then he was when he was droppin gold and platinum cds with cash money

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
to everyone who's talking shit about how turk is stupid for doing what he did im just gonna say this. say you had just done some serious dirt (im talking shit that can get you life). then the police come knocking at your door .. would you take your charge or bust at them as well? now lets say that when they knocked after you did this dirt you were also spooked out on dope. i'm not saying that's the case i'm just saying that's one of the many possibilities that could've possibly went down. no one knows what was really going through turk's head at the time to make him bust so judging his decisions is what's really stupid.