turf's new one droppin tuesday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
what's the new single called again? shit slapppppppppppppppppppz, i guess it's lil jon produced coz it sounds a lil the same like "tell me when...". can't wait for turf's album, every track rick rock'ed and 2 lil jon's...this will be a heater, no doubt.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
mannnnnnn, i'm almost retired 2025. ^^

my usual cd store is cd universe for new sick wid it shit. they have 27th of june in it, and because i heard the new single on dj heat's new one i thought it may be that this shit drops this week. that would be the shit cause i'm goin' on vacation in mallorca next month and i'd love to bump my turf talk on the beach. ^^

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
it's "wakin' em up", i guess that's the first single for the album? proly 40 wanna ride the same way with turf's album like with his? first single lil jon produced, sound a lil the same...and so on?

Oct 3, 2005
as soon as the album cover is posted here or is even completed, judge a month from that. i want this more than any other album ive heard is coming so we all just gotta be patient. id think this album was getting put out on thizz its being pushed back so many times.