Turf Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Turf Hitta said:
Turf Talk Brings the Hood Colabilation. Go get that shit. Its a slumper. Way harder than Street Novelist to me. I love both of em though.
Real talk. Sick-Wid-It's been coming with heat lately...

PEACE!

Feb 5, 2005
sav-man said:
Real talk. Sick-Wid-It's been coming with heat lately...

PEACE!
yezzz...heard alot of unreleased material from sick wid it and shot records, the sound is expanding and becoming clean/precise due to the likes of droop-e, troy and others ...soon they're going ta out grow navarre...da release of 40's much anticipated album will refocus da eyes of da check writers and commence a new age for da sick wid it fam/bay...

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
"NOT THEM PRETTY AK'S THAT GO SU EEEEEEEEEEEE... BUT THEM UGLY AKS THAT GO DOOOOOOOP EEEEEEEEEE"

i smell that right there...

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Laroo ft. Poppi Cas A2thAK - Monda to Friday

"IS IT ME OR THE BEAT BUMPIN?"

who was on the boards for that one? shit go extra hard...

May 4, 2005
sick wid its been commin wit heat latly? hommie where you been the last ten years i own every sick wid it cd from the mossie to A-1 to turf talk everyone even out of print and there all fuckin heat sick wid it is the only label still today putting out classic i suggest to everyone go get as many sick wid it releases that you can find

Feb 14, 2004
Pioneer said:
Turf Talk's voice annoyes me after a while........
haha i thought i was the only one that felt this way about his voice.

there are some badass beats on the album, but i just ain't feelin' his voice at all. totally ruined it for me. that's just me though.

Feb 5, 2005
Kaveo said:
sick wid its been commin wit heat latly? hommie where you been the last ten years i own every sick wid it cd from the mossie to A-1 to turf talk everyone even out of print and there all fuckin heat sick wid it is the only label still today putting out classic i suggest to everyone go get as many sick wid it releases that you can find
really real walk...!

Feb 19, 2003
Kaveo said:
Well, I didn't mean that the way it sounded...I've never heard a Sick-Wid-It CD that wasn't dope. I wasn't suggesting that they HAVEN'T been coming with heat the last few years, 'cause they have. I guess I'm just a little overly enthusiastic right now, because they're kind of doing like they used to back in the day, when they would drop something new every few months (40 would drop a solo, then B-La would follow a month later, then D-Shot a few months after that, then the Mossie, etc). Whereas the last few years (2000-2003 or so) while 40's stayed on the grind dropping new stuff (which I dug and still do), we weren't hearing quite as much from the others as we did during the middle/late '90s. For the last few years, the timeframe between the new CDs from Sick-Wid-It was longer than it had been during the late '90s (or at least it seemed that way).

But anyway, the point is that Sick-Wid-It's doing their thing as they always have, and that's what matters.

PEACE!