TURF TALK ALBUM UP ON HIS MYSPACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
Yeah earlier it only loaded 4 for me, and then when I was playing em, they got fucked up and stopped. Myspace has been turning to shit.

On another note, doesn't that mean Turf Talk is a featured myspace artist? Cuz that's the only way you can upload the whole album on there, right?

sactownrepBP said:
man its fucked up cuz his album is already over the whole damn net the whole thing.
Im a buy this shit regardless man, the few tracks i heard earlyier where AMAZING, this album has quality written all over it, definatly a buy for me based on only a few tracks. The people who download it hopefully see its worth buying (least i hope). Its a good idea this playing the songs on myspace first, gives people a preview of how the album will be.
Where can i pre-order this?

One of the tracks i heard earlyier was Back in the day i think, who is this ROME who produced it? was a sick beat.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
damn i missed it

macdrebaby said:
One of the tracks i heard earlyier was Back in the day i think, who is this ROME who produced it? was a sick beat.
i think he's omar cruz's producer....correct me if i'm wrong