Tunnel Runners Reviews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2007
What's up?

I think Mars and Lo Key got the best shit on there.

Anyone else have an opinion on this CD?

Do you like Mars' new song?

Aug 1, 2007
#1 Claas- All Fall Down

#2 F Dux- Die 2Nite

#3 Intrinzik- The Cavalry

#4 J Reno- Snap Music

#5 Jason Porter- Porter is Back

#6 Kid Crusher- Fucked Up

#7 King Gordy- Tyler Durden

#8 Lo Key- Neck Cuttaz

#9 Mars- They Watchin' Me

#10 Mastamindz- Side of the Line

#11 Playaz Lounge Crew- P L F'N C

#12 Psycho Jesus- Portrait of American Horror

#13 Q Strange- Pop!

It comes out 8/19. It was sold at the Gathering and is available now at "hatchetgear.com".

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
#2 F Dux- Die 2Nite
#3 Intrinzik- The Cavalry
#4 J Reno- Snap Music
#5 Jason Porter- Porter is Back
#6 Kid Crusher- Fucked Up (I normally don't like him, but I can hang with this track for some reason)
#7 King Gordy- Tyler Durden
#8 Lo Key- Neck Cuttaz
#9 Mars- They Watchin' Me
#11 Playaz Lounge Crew- P L F'N C
#12 Psycho Jesus- Portrait of American Horror
#13 Q Strange- Pop!
Thems my shits. Some more than others.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
That is Mike Marshall formerly of The Timex Social Club. He sang the song Rumors from 1986. He also did the hook to "I Got 6 On It" by the Luniz. He also did some shit with Andre Nickatina, E-40, and Too $hort recently.

Apr 13, 2007
1. Claas - all fall down

this song had a good beat and chorus but i didnt like the verses too much. it sounds like claas messed up in a few part

2. F dux - die 2nite

i like the beat and verses a lot. the chorus was a little simple but it worked good along with the beat. i might check more of f duxs music out. i never heard of him before this.

3. intrinzik - the calvary

this was a automatic skip. too much noise and heavy metal yelling and guitars.

4. J Reno - snap music

the beat sounds real generic but the lyrics was good. the chorus ruined the song. i had to skip to the next song after a while.

5. Jason porter - jason is back

the beat was good. the lyrics were good, the hook was ok, but not a song that really stood out to me. kind of sounds like backpacker music.

6. Kid crusher - i thought this guy would suck worse than he did on this cd. even though its heavy metal sounding he surprised me a little bit. after a while you cant understand what hes saying. The song is really too long did it really need a minute and a half of beat at the end? he still looks like a idiot with his face painted.

7. King Gordy - tyler durden

usually i like king gordy songs. this beat sucks. his flow and lyrics are good but i just cant get into it. I like the movie fight club too but this song doesnt do it justice. the chorus was ok. i was looking forward to hearing king gordy but this let me down.

8. Lokey - neck cuttaz

finally a good song. the beat sounds real good and Lokey really brings it. good chorus. all around good song. cut your neck to this! i can see this getting play in my car a lot.

9. Mars - They watchin me

hands down best song on the cd. the beat was way different than i am used to hearing for mars but it is nice. west coast wicked shit. great chorus. this will get play in my cd player. im glad lokey and mars are right in a row. they both saved the cd.

10. Mastamindz - side of the line

this song sucks. automatic skip. im not into rock and roll shit.

11. Playas lounge crew - P.L.F.N.C

the beat was ok but lyrics were pretty simple. the chorus sucked. im glad these guys didnt get signed to psychopathic. amb is way better IMO. skipped this song.

12. Psycho Jesus - portraint of a American Horor

good beat and chorus. his voice sounds good with the beat. i actually like this song. first time i really heard psycho jesus and i think im going to download more of his music.

13. Q Strange - pop!

good way to end a cd full of wicked underground rappers. q strange has one of the best songs on this cd too. good chorus and great beat. i like all the mainstream lines he used. the guitar solo was awesome at the end.

so after listening to the entire cd from begining to end i would have to say that mars lokey and q strange have the best songs. mars really owns the album IMO. some of these rappers or rockers dont belong on a cd like this. even though i downloaded this early im still going to buy it for the 3 songs i liked.