Trust None MOVIE PREVIEW WhiteFolks Psycho Drama The Legendary Traxster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
UPPP.......It's GOTTA be more then two other people who got something to say about this Trailer. History in the makin.....d skrilla put the link on the twista board...you like doin that. Thanks in advance.

Jan 23, 2003
D-Skrilla said:
There used to be a rumor that this movie would be the 2nd disc of White Folk's "Out There Bad" album. But after lookin at this trailer, it doesn't look like that'll happen,
What makes you think that from looking at the trailer?

Jan 15, 2004
N.ill state STFU you stupid ass whiteboy.your a FAKE ASS BITCHMADE SUCKA talkin bout i luv gang life & makin fuckin letters 2 ecay uno how your homosexual opinion.& the bitches in my sig dont got shit 2 do wit shit you fuckin SUCKA.FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY

Apr 8, 2004
YG HOGG said:
N.ill state STFU you stupid ass whiteboy.your a FAKE ASS BITCHMADE SUCKA talkin bout i luv gang life & makin fuckin letters 2 ecay uno how your homosexual opinion.& the bitches in my sig dont got shit 2 do wit shit you fuckin SUCKA.FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY
Nigga fuck yo wanna-be Crip ass. This CVL nigga. Do my words sound white to yo sellout ass? With them sellout-saditty ass half-breed bitches you wanna trick off fo. NIGGA YOU's A BITCH nigga. Fuck you. Nigga Ecay Uno dissed Wisconsin on his last album and I asked him WHY and broke down some actual facts for him. San Diego ain't bucker than Milwaukee. Read that shit again, you narrow-minded nigga. I understand you wanna co-sign wit yo Crip-affiliate. But I came at him real, nigga. Ecay read that shit. I don't know why he ain't reply, he used to reply everyday. And like I said, I ain't from Wisconsin but we on the borderline and it's mad Milwaukee refugees in my city, don't be gettin at us in yall raps cause it's real over here. The only area in the USA that didn't dickride C's & B's. Get at somebody else. And nigga I'll bang wit you anyday. You sound fat-HOGG, probably can't bang a lick. Nigga I just got off the weights-200 reps on my triceps, 200 reps-biceps, and 50 reps for the chest. And I'll be back at it tonight before I smoke my dro. Nigga I'll love to fight yo fat ass anytime. You ain't no HOGG cause you on the streets-moneyhungry. Quit pressuring yo mama out of her computer all day everyday. NIGGA FUCK YOU, especially for not sayin "THANK YOU" for puttin up Ecay's tracklist, you fat ass bitch. And nigga that movie is gone be the shit, what kind of question was that. This M-Dubb nigga. Mighty nigga.

Jan 15, 2004
MAN YOUR FAKE your not HARD you aint no BANGER you aint no vicelord or whatever you claim 2 be.your not even from milwaukee or chicago LOL.FAKE ASS MOTHAFUCKIN BITCH

& you dont even like females lol.im not even gonna argue wit you potna.1

Apr 8, 2004
YG HOGG said:
MAN YOUR FAKE your not HARD you aint no BANGER you aint no vicelord or whatever you claim 2 be.your not even from milwaukee or chicago LOL.FAKE ASS MOTHAFUCKIN BITCH

& you dont even like females lol.im not even gonna argue wit you potna.1
And you ain't from LA or Seattle. YG slow ass HOE, leave that SHERM alone. Like I said before, you don't be talkin about shit. Just cappin off at the mouth. Any beef come yo way, yo bitch ass fold-Internet or the Streets. And nigga I love Big Booty Ghetto Divas(I like yo thick ass too, girl) not them punk-ass hoes on all yo mark ass replies. You funny to me nigga, I know yo type. Be all in the baller's & rapper's faces and you ain't on jack-shit. Fuck you nigga. Get Socked up. Better be glad this shit on-line nigga.

Sep 26, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
I wonderl if there will be soundtrack for that shit........
There will be a soundtrack for it.
Cesolito #1 said:
Was this filmed in 2001 and 2002 with a different working name?
No it's all new.
D-Skrilla said:
There used to be a rumor that this movie would be the 2nd disc of White Folk's "Out There Bad" album. But after lookin at this trailer, it doesn't look like that'll happen,
It will be separate from the WhiteFolks album, but his Underground Classics drops the same time Trust None drops (also not sold together). Skrilla can u post the news about the Soundtrack for Trust None on the twista board? Thanks in advance.