TRUST NO BITCH.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
whats up bros? i posted this in the open forum but there was all these big time nacs killin it. i put it here because i know one of you homies knows a homie or has it yourself the chinese pattern for TRUST NO BITCH. if one of yall got it can yall shoot a pic cuz i'm trying to get it blasted on my face. gracias.

Mar 29, 2004
mrrocnron said:
Quit postin this shhh in different forums... Step ya game up
oh yeah. if you aint contributing positive comments the shut the fuck up homeboy. gracias.
JIM HAT said:
GET THE WORDS "TRUST NO BITCH" IN SCRIPT AROUND YOUR COLLAR BONE... BE A G ABOUT IT ATLEAST!
i got something on my collarbone already homeboy.

Mar 17, 2006
That's a common tat for old schoolers. Kind of an '80s thing. Funny how it went from 'trust no man' to 'trust no bitch'. When did we men suddenly become trustworthy? Seems to me it's gone the other way.

Aug 8, 2003
dont get that shit on your face aye, i say that cuz if a female did u dirty and your gettin the tat out of spite u dont wanna wake up every morning only to look in the mirror and be reminded of it.. but im not gonna judge homie, i dunno ur situation..

Aug 8, 2003
^^
exactly, i got my fore arms done but thats not as bad cuz u can wear a long sleeved shirt, its the tat on my neck that be giving me problems..

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
TROLL said:
nope, i have it high on my neck, light weight behind my ear...before i got this job i was having a hard ass time getting work..
Don't give up on job looking homie.Alot of people that I have seen filled with tats have good jobs.It will take some time,but you will be employed.Not all companies judge people with their markings.Just their experience.

Aug 8, 2003
CRAZY SILENT said:
Don't give up on job looking homie.Alot of people that I have seen filled with tats have good jobs.It will take some time,but you will be employed.Not all companies judge people with their markings.Just their experience.
oh i got one homie, much love... been working at this place for almost 2 yrz already and got promoted too.. so i agree with that