Trump running SCARED in the Bay,lol..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Trump is a pussy who owes me money.
Also he is scared! he got scared when they played Mexican music
at one of his speeches! he jumped like a little hoe!

I'm sure he was scared. he gets no love In Cali....!

With that said.. vote for me! Free weed and alcohol from Joker Enterprise!
ha ah hahha haaaaaa

haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No disrespect to you because you're the fam but this is some bullshit.

If it's really fuck Donald Trump, then one of them cats should simply drill his ass with a Remington and make the news for life. Sick niggas would probably murder each other before they even lifted a finger against the man so why make a vid like this?

And voting don't matter anyway. You can vote for Jesus, Mac Jesus, Mixerr/Mixxer, me, a dead Ronald Reagan, Clark Kent, Frank Underwood, Blair Underwood, the Blair Witch, Witch Hazel whoever the fuck. If a muthafucka REALLY thinks rich white men, with OLD MONEY, are going to allow a pleb to decide the leadership of the most advanced country on the globe, by putting a check mark next to a name, then they're mentally impotent.

May 22, 2006
Trump gonna win. He's also not racist. Liberal media propaganda would like you to believe he is. Ask Stacy dash, Mike Tyson, or Ben Carson. I think trump dated a black gal back n the day. One thing is for sure. He loves America. Probably unpopular here but I support Trump over Hillary

Also my 13 year old kid sent me the link to fdt... Zero substance. Ignorant racist ranting.
Just my opinion tho

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol

Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect. The developing brain observes its environment and wires itself accordingly to survive in that world that it presumes will be like those experiences. Newborns are extremely dependent on getting their mother’s attention for survival. The more their needs are neglected during early development the more the child equates getting attention with survival and safety. In turn, the more he or she develops the belief system that it is necessary to go to whatever lengths to get attention.

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren’t focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow.

Nov 24, 2003
The logic of protesting a potential candidate is extremely confusing.

What do people hope to accomplish by protesting? That he will eventually withdraw because a bunch of people showed up with signs?

If anything all the protests have probably helped Trump. Not only does it keep him in constant rotation on the news, but psychologically it motivates his supporters to "dig in" even further and to turn out to support him by voting.

Sep 3, 2002
i think that you have to separate Donald trump from Donald trump supporters, or the Trump movement, if you will. I personally don't like either one, but I think trump the man isn't nearly as bad as trump the movement.

Donald trump is a whore. I know that word has gender attached to it historically, but I just mean whore in that someone who puts monetary gain above all. We all whore though at different times, we compromise things for our survival. But most of us have limits, morals , standards which endow us with respect depending on where our limits are. But an ultimate whore like Donald trump has no principle and therefore does not deserve the respect or authority that has been given to him. A person like that only rises to leadership positions in a capitalist society. So blame our country if you want, for sustaining trumps nationwide.

Also Donald Trump, like all the rest of us, is racist/prejudice to a degree. To what degree is debatable.

Donald trump supporters tend to be ignorant and/or cowards. Both attributes breed Fear, racism, greed, hate/intolerance, and other backward, undesirable characteristics. Those families in Iowa who were chanting "Trump" and "build a wall" at that basketball game are what trump supporters do.Ben Carson, Stacy dash, (and to a lesser extent) Mike Tyson all have self hatred and therefore contempt for the black community. Bad examples of "my best friend is black" rhetoric. Trump supporters see a pale, exclusive, police-state, not well thought out vision of America that I'm not sure Donald trump would even agree with.

So the line has to be drawn. As long as he's runnin on these values-- then yea FDT.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
lol

Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect. The developing brain observes its environment and wires itself accordingly to survive in that world that it presumes will be like those experiences. Newborns are extremely dependent on getting their mother’s attention for survival. The more their needs are neglected during early development the more the child equates getting attention with survival and safety. In turn, the more he or she develops the belief system that it is necessary to go to whatever lengths to get attention.

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren’t focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow.
Haha, copying and pasting shit from a psychology web site, to try and sound smart on a rap board. Holy shit you truly are a huge faggot.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Trump gonna win. He's also not racist. Liberal media propaganda would like you to believe he is. Ask Stacy dash, Mike Tyson, or Ben Carson. I think trump dated a black gal back n the day. One thing is for sure. He loves America. Probably unpopular here but I support Trump over Hillary

Also my 13 year old kid sent me the link to fdt... Zero substance. Ignorant racist ranting.
Just my opinion tho
naw bro. dude was put on blast by the govt in the 70's because apartment housing discriminated against blacks renters. family ended up settling without admitting wrong doing.

in the eighties, trump (as a private citizen) rode hella hard against the central park five (teens accused and convicted of raping a white girl). case was seen then, and now, as a racial one. teens were set free after hella years when another dude confessed to the crime.

either way, doesn't matter who gets into office, shit will remain the same. and i do believe that the presidential election is a high stakes game and is rigged (because the stakes are so high).

it really doesn't matter at the end of the day - who we vote for, who gets in, etc. there's too much momentum to the prison industrial complex, the military industrial complex, wall street interests, etc., to stop anything. you're either a billionaire or a pawn.

but trump is an elitist and proven racist IMO. if not based on the stuff mentioned above, then its based on the BS coming out of his mouth during these primaries.