Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
Ivermectine is safe for human consumption and used widely in Africa to fight off disease:

FDA will not approve for human use in the USA, Big Pharma needs to sell their vaxes that don't work

The mainstream media will hype up the story as Trump supporters blindly investing horse paste which is false. Horses take antibiotics so should humans stop taking them as well?

Just prepping you guys for all the false news and tech censorship coming on the subject. My "horse paste" arrives today and I'm going to start taking it as a preventative measure against the high viral load carrying vaccinated coworkers I have to sit by daily.

Nov 16, 2005
Biden wants to allow the IRS to access all your Bank Account transactions, Venmo, Paypal and Crypto deals in the new $3.5 Trillion Dollar bill.

I’m not making this up. Look it up. This is what y’all voted for, huh?

This is supposed to “help stop tax evasion” but will only go to hurt middle class, people that receive tips & donations, and small-time entrepreneurs who are just trying to come up — including YOU!

But y’all said Trump was the dictator tho?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Biden wants to allow the IRS to access all your Bank Account transactions, Venmo, Paypal and Crypto deals in the new $3.5 Trillion Dollar bill.

I’m not making this up. Look it up. This is what y’all voted for, huh?

This is supposed to “help stop tax evasion” but will only go to hurt middle class, people that receive tips & donations, and small-time entrepreneurs who are just trying to come up — including YOU!

But y’all said Trump was the dictator tho?
Yeah, basically their plan is every account or transaction with $600 they will flag and monitor it…..this is insane, they are technically trying to audit every 600 dollars you have and tax it or some shit. The lib-queers voted for this shit.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
they started the $10,000 rule for reporting cash transactions in the year 1970 and now they are trying to change it to $600….but if you adjust the inflation amount of $10,000 to this year it is actually adjusted to around $70,000, so 70,000 is what it is supposed to be set at today instead of $10,000.

Props: killahoe925

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Yeah, basically their plan is every account or transaction with $600 they will flag and monitor it…..this is insane, they are technically trying to audit every 600 dollars you have and tax it or some shit. The lib-queers voted for this shit.
This is they can't tax crypto. if you cash it out to dollars then yes. but crypto is not under their juriisdiction. id says dollars can only be taxed key word lol

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
they started the $10,000 rule for reporting cash transactions in the year 1970 and now they are trying to change it to $600….but if you adjust the inflation amount of $10,000 to this year it is actually adjusted to around $70,000, so 70,000 is what it is supposed to be set at today instead of $10,000.
as if anyone did or will ever report cash lol id rather spend it lol

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Trump is still playing chess. His special counsel Durham just indicted and arrested Clinton's lawyer and just pretty much shut down the democrats legal defenses. Trump is a genius. These idiots didn't know who they were fucking with lol Durham is a boss not like that pussy Muller who was all talk and did nothing to Trump.