Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
Breh the whole system is a farce and always has been....capitalism works (for them) 'cause you work....the average Joe in this cuntry has always been forced to accept what I term as socialized capitalism....

Let me ask you this, what's more important, worrying about what the government do and don't do, or worrying about your own mental health, your own financial wealth, and working toward building the life you want? Are you married or do you have a significant other? What is their health and wealth? Have you noticed how society just continue to grow the populace of bum ass bitches (both male and female) who don't work on their own health and wealth and want to try to shark solid mf out of theirs? To me that's a bigger problem than what Joe Biden or Donald Trump or whatever privileged mf decide....our society (the ones the elite have molded for us since the Greeks and Romans) is a joke, and every day less and less people focus on fixing themselves further imposing on any real growth unity or love. This is why I have never been married and made the mistake of bringing only one child into this world, because this is no world for a gentleman or honest woman, as it is full of envy lies and deceit.
I hear what you're saying I actually feel like social media has ruined women and society but this is the politic thread so I keep it political I don't take it too seriously I just talk a little shit here and there.

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I hear what you're saying I actually feel like social media has ruined women and society but this is the politic thread so I keep it political I don't take it too seriously I just talk a little shit here and there.
that still is politics though.....the Masons, who control the politics in this country, made that plan breh.....Deus Meumque Jus....means My God and My Right to the profane (the profane is us, the uninitiated)....but to the initiated it means Destruction, Materialism, and Imposition upon the profane.....also symbolized as the three dots, the same ones used to express Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)...yes, they want to make our lives crazy

There are women who are not hypnotized by social media however, they are just few and far between....so you must find one who is willing to give you both her heart and her mind and you must help guide/ mold their mind in a healthy way to build a life together....

Props: killahoe925

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Joe Biden says we need to cut red meat, one hamburger a month, must buy a 55K electric car, must have solar on home sell on the future, and cost tax payers 3.5K a year in taxes

he also tanked the stock market today thanks to futher tax hikes by rolling back trumps incentives to wealthy families. You know the families like my uncle who are job creators not career waste spending politicians

This is what happens when you turn a blind eye to ballot stuffing at 3 AM because Trump said something liberals attribute to "racism"
Fuck what biden thinks or wants. He did not win. And is not a legit President he "won" with voter fraud. Trump won no way this weak old man who can't even stand without falling over won! Also fuck him i eat burgers when ever I want. This is most retarded administration in the history of this country !

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Fuck what biden thinks or wants. He did not win. And is not a legit President he "won" with voter fraud. Trump won no way this weak old man who can't even stand without falling over won! Also fuck him i eat burgers when ever I want. This is most retarded administration in the history of this country !
Creep your neighbors must hate you when you're drunk lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
It's just sad to see grown men cheerleading for billionaires/corporations on how they are controlling your lifes...why the fuck would anyone vote for Trump or Biden? Bush or Obama? Just don't understand the idiocracy behind it...

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It's just sad to see grown men cheerleading for billionaires/corporations on how they are controlling your lifes...why the fuck would anyone vote for Trump or Biden? Bush or Obama? Just don't understand the idiocracy behind it...
Americans and immigrants don't know any better, their minds are shaped by television and marketing. Overall this country is spiritually dead and they long for someone else to solve the surface problems for them while they run and hide from their own problems they are supposed to face up to. That is the short answer to your short yet complex question.

Props: NotAllThere
Nov 16, 2005
You people that only have two dose of the vaccine are a threat to all the people that have had their third shot.

Double vaxxers need to be forced to stay at home for all the triple vaxxer’s protection. Their health is more important than your freedom. Do your patriotic duty and get triple vaxxed now before it’s too late.