true or false??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2006
now i dont have a opinion made because i dont know what happened so dont take this like im tryin to spit fact...its just a question if it really happened....i know hows thread this is (( woodie ))

but, was woodie always bout norte.....cause i heard that in jail the nortenos asked him to put in work cause a scrap had just came in and he said " naw im not about that norte, im bout my money "

true or false....now dont try and come at my crooked, im just asking

Apr 11, 2005
luv2squab said:
i heard that in jail the nortenos asked him to put in work cause a scrap had just came in and he said " naw im not about that norte, im bout my money "
Where did you "hear" that? By "heard" do you mean the same "heard as in "I heard that there were aliens in Area 51", or "I heard that Asian women had sideways pussies."? Better yet, who told the person that told the neighbor who told the milkman who told the guy who cuts your lawn who told you?

Dec 23, 2006
Mr._Alize_559 said:
Where did you "hear" that? By "heard" do you mean the same "heard as in "I heard that there were aliens in Area 51", or "I heard that Asian women had sideways pussies."? Better yet, who told the person that told the neighbor who told the milkman who told the guy who cuts your lawn who told you?

like i had just said in the beginning of the thread...that im not sayin it like its fact...i was tryin to see if anyone could confirm or deny this....deny as in somthin real, not " woodie wood wouldnt do somthin like that"

ya kno....

Dec 23, 2006
are you guys like blind or somthin...am i the only person who can see the " im not saying its true" part of the first post made....

ill go edit that shit so i wont have a bunch of people coming in here thinking that i think its true

Apr 13, 2007
how da fact would anybody be able to confirm anything. i dont think any og's straight out the pen post on here. so who the fuck do u think is gonna confirm anything .... ur a fuckin dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.