True Crime streets of LA sndtrk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i just played the game and its an ok game... but i thought the city of LA was re created perfectly!!! rollin down the 110 through downtown then switchin it up down the 10 towards santa monica... good shit.

the soundtrak, i just copped today and it has some bangers on it.. if u played the game u will notice that there are over 50 songs ...mostly westcoast artists in the game. activision did they homework on this one.

lil eazy e is on it with his single get it crackin 7/10
suga free new joint dont fight the pimpin!! 10/10.. i love that suga free, cant wait for the album

new westside connection on it terrorist trheat 8.5/10
warren g and rbx song is a 9/10

many other bangers from the pomona city homeboyz/ damizza short khop and many others. go cop this soundtrak.

i wish they woulda tossed in reservoir doggs SOO WOO and suga free's angry enough but its all good.

overall the album is an 8.5 outta 10!! bangin cuts

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YOU CAN ROLL THRU MY NIEGHBORHOOD ON THAT SHIT HA HA...GO DOWN FIGUEROA NEXT TO THE STAPLES CENTER IN DOWNTON L.A.MAKE A LEFT ON VENICE MAKE A RIGHT ON TOBERMAN OR UNION OR BURLINGTON AVENUE...AND YOUR THERE...BRING YOUR VESTS MOTHERFUCKERSA HA HA HA

May 5, 2002
yea u can play as snoop dogg! the code for snoop was in the soundtrak for the easy way out!!! if anyone needs that shit ill post

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That Lil E song's coo i'm feelin his flow just not the beat. I hope he can bring bak some a that shit his pops was on. . .

May 5, 2002
aight yall.. here is the code for snoop dogg
For the X box; on the city map screen press the R trigger then L trigger, Dpad up, Dpadright, Dpad left, Dpad down, push down on the left analog stick then push down on the right analog stick, then press A, then X, then B, then Y... you will here a chime tellin ya it worked.

PS2 - r1 then l1, dpad up , dpad right, dpad left, dpad down, push down on left stick (L3) then push down on th eright analog stick (R3) then press x, then square, then circle and triangle.

Nov 14, 2002
This CD is craccin' from top to bottom. The best tracs IMO are #7 with Jayo Felony, #16 with Tray Deee, Short Khop, Threat, and Kokane, and #10 with Kam, Cavie, and Above The Law.