Trouble with Town Thizzness cds?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Gas Nation and Da Thizzness have been fucking up while playing in my car. A small bump and the shit skips, or when I'm making a kinda sharp turn they skip. I looked at the cds and they are pressed up by the same company, same shit with Da baydestrain cd and now with Paris' new Acid Reflex cd, all the same press. Has anyone else had trouble with these cds?

btr

Mar 7, 2003
www.twitter.com
Gas Nation and Da Thizzness have been fucking up while playing in my car. A small bump and the shit skips, or when I'm making a kinda sharp turn they skip. I looked at the cds and they are pressed up by the same company, same shit with Da baydestrain cd and now with Paris' new Acid Reflex cd, all the same press. Has anyone else had trouble with these cds?
All those CD's you mentioned are pressed up by Universal Music Distribution. They should be straight unless they do the exact same thing in some one else's deck.

Oct 7, 2008
the problem i always have is with crappy mastering: volume levels don't match. put your stuff on ipod and play it through your deck, it never skips and you dont have 2 mess with changing the cd, you can make your own playlists. welcome 2 the 21st century, even though i still call albums 'tapes'