TRIV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
Whats up yall, whats good?

I've been on siccness.net for a minute, mostly all I do is browse, but I'm up on SD artists.
I've been up on Kayo (somebody sold me his cd on the street when I was in SD, its pretty tight) Mitchy (through Xzibit), Beta Boss, and
Just Against Yall Oppressor since back in the day and matter of fact he's actually from VA, and one of the poorest projects in Portsmouth, Va (where I'm from), (Lincoln Park In VA) which is still fucked to this day.

Anyway I've been down to SD (Chula Vista to be exact for my job) in July for a whole month, had the best time of my life. I've worked the third shift 11pm to 8am so I didnt really get to see much. I got my hair braided in Lemon Grove.

Anyway I'm talking too much.

What I want to know is what exactly do TRIV mean?

I hear Mitch say it alot, I think it means True+Live mixed together, like Trill which means True+Real mixed together.

I actually heard a few people say it down in the Gas Lamp district, anyway could someone clear it up for me.

Thanks in advance.

Jul 29, 2008
Whats up yall, whats good?

I've been on siccness.net for a minute, mostly all I do is browse, but I'm up on SD artists.
I've been up on Kayo (somebody sold me his cd on the street when I was in SD, its pretty tight) Mitchy (through Xzibit), Beta Boss, and
Just Against Yall Oppressor since back in the day and matter of fact he's actually from VA, and one of the poorest projects in Portsmouth, Va (where I'm from), (Lincoln Park In VA) which is still fucked to this day.

Anyway I've been down to SD (Chula Vista to be exact for my job) in July for a whole month, had the best time of my life. I've worked the third shift 11pm to 8am so I didnt really get to see much. I got my hair braided in Lemon Grove.

Anyway I'm talking too much.

What I want to know is what exactly do TRIV mean?

I hear Mitch say it alot, I think it means True+Live mixed together, like Trill which means True+Real mixed together.

I actually heard a few people say it down in the Gas Lamp district, anyway could someone clear it up for me.

Thanks in advance.

Is that a trivial question?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Reporting from San Diego -- Two teenagers were fatally shot early this morning during a confrontation between street-gang members and partygoers in the Valencia Park neighborhood here, police said.

Monique Palmer, 17, and Michael Taylor, 15, were at a party when gang members attempted to crash the event, San Diego Police Lt. Kevin Rooney said.

The gang members displayed handguns and yelled gang challenges, Rooney said, before leaving. Shortly after midnight, Palmer, Taylor and several other partygoers were walking on the street when two young men confronted the group and began shooting, Rooney said.

Palmer was declared dead at the scene; Taylor died at a trauma center at 1:36 a.m.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Reporting from San Diego -- Two teenagers were fatally shot early this morning during a confrontation between street-gang members and partygoers in the Valencia Park neighborhood here, police said.

Monique Palmer, 17, and Michael Taylor, 15, were at a party when gang members attempted to crash the event, San Diego Police Lt. Kevin Rooney said.

The gang members displayed handguns and yelled gang challenges, Rooney said, before leaving. Shortly after midnight, Palmer, Taylor and several other partygoers were walking on the street when two young men confronted the group and began shooting, Rooney said.

Palmer was declared dead at the scene; Taylor died at a trauma center at 1:36 a.m.

SAN DIEGO (CNS) -- The 17-year-old San Diego girl gunned down by apparent gang members served as a chapter president for a national program geared against student violence.

Monique Palmer, a senior at Lincoln High School, died on the Valencia Park corner where she was shot after leaving a party near North Jacinto Drive with walking distance of Imperial Avenue Saturday, shortly before 12:55 a.m., The San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

Her friend, Michael Taylor, a 15-year-old freshman at Point Loma High School, died at an area hospital, the newspaper reported.

Palmer, who served as a chapter president of Students Against Violence Everywhere, had recently learned that she had been accepted to California State Los Angeles. She was also a member of her school's step dance team ,and class secretary of the student council last year.

"She showed people that even though you're at Lincoln, where everyone stereotypes you, you can still go to parties and still get good grades and go to college," Palmer's friend, Helena McAllister, 17, told the Union-Tribune.
Palmer and Taylor, a rising football star on his school's varsity team, had been at a party attended by Lincoln High students when three vehicles filled with possible gang members showed up. The party crashers pointed handguns at the guests and yelled gang challenges before driving away, according to police.

Several minutes later, Palmer and Taylor left the party with a group of people, the Union-Tribune reported. At the corner of San Jacinto and Groveland drives, two men walked up and fired shots.

"Other people ran, but I guess she didn't have a chance to run," Palmer's friend Janelle Bennett, 17, who was also at the party, told the newspaper. "It's just hard to believe she's gone."

Police have not released a description of the shooters. Last night, the Union-Tribune reported, dozens of people gathered at the site of the shooting to honor Palmer and Taylor. Attendees lighted candles and placed them at the curb along with balloons, flowers and signs expressing their love and loss.
Officials at both Lincoln High and Point Loma High said crisis counselors would be on had this week to help students and staff deal with the deaths.

San Diego Police asked anyone with information about the shootings to call the Homicide Unit at (619) 531-2293 or leave an anonymous tip with San Diego County Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.

Apr 25, 2004
Wrong place wrong time. She should have called for a ride or something. Its a shame man. Niggas have changed the game from being gangsta to being str8 cowards. Shootin kids and ladies.......these niggas is hoes.

Apr 5, 2003
Cats is straight up cowards these days. The sad part is the folks who did this probally feel good about themselves. My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of these kids.

LIL MIKEY FROM THE COAST

SAN DIEGO — A robber who was shot in a botched coin-store heist in North Park died shortly after arriving at the hospital Friday morning, authorities said.
San Diego police said the man and an accomplice held up the Old Coin Shop on El Cajon Boulevard near Texas Street, but they were apparently thwarted by a store employee armed with a gun.
Police received a 911 call from the store at 9:16 a.m. that someone had been wounded in a shooting.
Eric Diaz, 37, said he was in the Denny's restaurant next door washing his hands in the bathroom when he heard two pops and a big crash, which sounded like glass breaking.
Seconds later, police officers rushed into the restaurant's bathroom looking for the shooter. Outside, he saw one of the robbers lying motionless on the sidewalk.
The man was taken to a hospital, where he died, said police spokeswoman Mónica Muñoz.
Officers are still searching for the man's accomplice. El Cajon Boulevard between Texas Street and Hamilton Street is expected to remain shut down for several hours as homicide detectives investigate the shooting.
The Old Coin Shop was founded in 1960 by Harlan White, according to the business's Web site. Over the years it has handled many rare and expensive coins, it said.
This isn't the first time the business has been targeted by robbers.
In 1994, a thief ran inside, wedged a newspaper under the doorjamb to keep the security door from locking behind him and ran out with about $500 in silver dollars, according to a news report. He was caught down the block by a good Samaritan who was driving by.