Trina in XXX video? (pic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
If Truazn wasn't such a fruity loop ass peter puffin cupcake, he might be excited to see this supposed "XXX rated stripper video" Trina was in before she became famous.

I aint a fan of any of the "music" this hoe puts out, and I really don't think she is worthy of being called "da baddest bitch", but these pictures (if it is actually her), are pretty nice, I must say.

Is it her? Is the video real? You be the judge. Supposedly she gets her lil stankbox licked up from front and back on this muthafucka.

Apologies for not being "bay related", and if this shit already been posted my bad for that too.

www.dabaddestbytch.com

Apr 20, 2003
Um wut does dis have to do wiith bay area rap? Please somebody take this post ot the Over 18 and up post the Eye Candy board plz. trina is from the miami dade county area not bay area thank you ver much. and remove the ashanti post too!

Apr 20, 2003
at least ja and 50 and eminem are famous and talented TIm Dog. Plus we all bay area rap fans like their music and by the look at the posts on that thread it is a popular discussion . now stop ben immature and flaming me.