TRIED SOMETHING NEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
life in general.look at you on a bay area site.got 49'ers in ur sig.love our rap.youre jocking americans.wish you were american.
Our

you are white, so if I'm jocking rap then so are you... music is for everyone, you down own shit.

love the niners and american football but I love many sports, again, you down own shit.

I'm proud to be aussie wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the world, its a land where people dont give a fuck, we kick back, drink a brew, smoke an ounce, party all night and most people get along... oh and we dont need guns either..

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Our

you are white, so if I'm jocking rap then so are you... music is for everyone, you down own shit.

love the niners and american football but I love many sports, again, you down own shit.

I'm proud to be aussie wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the world, its a land where people dont give a fuck, we kick back, drink a brew, smoke an ounce, party all night and most people get along... oh and we dont need guns either..
ok mate let me break it down for you.ive been listening to rap since prolly 4 cause of my uncle.i was born in vallejo so the culture is mine.im italian.im from the bay.im friends with e-40s brother.pssh come on.did i meantion im from the bay or that im italian?do you even have black people in austrialia?we were callin stunnas stunnas at least 2 years before it was popular.i been ghost riding years before you even fathumed the thought of it.standing out the truck goin down the hill from fairfield into vallejo @ 80mph(while i was driving).(wps)
and im from the bay.i love bitches with big butts.i got a jew fro curly nappy hair.gold teeth.had dreads numorous times before that was trendy.so maybe ur right?

oh tragik you forgot i love the burrito truck so im must be jocking the mexicans now.hahaha and i seem to have a thing for black,mexican,asian chicks i must be jocking.syko ur a gay

Mar 26, 2006
ok mate let me break it down for you.ive been listening to rap since prolly 4 cause of my uncle.i was born in vallejo so the culture is mine.im italian.im from the bay.im friends with e-40s brother.pssh come on.did i meantion im from the bay or that im italian?do you even have black people in austrialia?we were callin stunnas stunnas at least 2 years before it was popular.i been ghost riding years before you even fathumed the thought of it.standing out the truck goin down the hill from fairfield into vallejo @ 80mph(while i was driving).(wps)
and im from the bay.i love bitches with big butts.i got a jew fro curly nappy hair.gold teeth.had dreads numorous times before that was trendy.so maybe ur right?

oh tragik you forgot i love the burrito truck so im must be jocking the mexicans now.hahaha and i seem to have a thing for black,mexican,asian chicks i must be jocking.syko ur a gay
no we don't have black people in Australia

I don't give a shit if you know e-40's brother...wow..and?? do you give him blowjobs everyday? lol

and your a dork, nobody cares if you ghost ride or wear sunglasses!! lmao wtf THAT gotta do with anything? oh I see your tryna prove you are hip hop? right? lol

fag, we have been bombing since the 70's right around the time you guys started, well not you, but the older generations.

lmao go put on ya stunna shades and gold teeth, you can keep tryna be like a rapper ahaha

no homo

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
no we don't have black people in Australia

I don't give a shit if you know e-40's brother...wow..and?? do you give him blowjobs everyday? lol

and your a dork, nobody cares if you ghost ride or wear sunglasses!! lmao wtf THAT gotta do with anything? oh I see your tryna prove you are hip hop? right? lol

fag, we have been bombing since the 70's right around the time you guys started, well not you, but the older generations.

lmao go put on ya stunna shades and gold teeth, you can keep tryna be like a rapper ahaha

no homo
first off abarigines are caucasion look it up.second its true but the e40 thing was meant as a joke.