Tribute to "SC_408!!!!!! Worst Thread In History!!!! Haha!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo SC_408 I woke up this morning lookin for your thread again and it was gone!! Wow dog u a foo for that Bulls/Laker thread!! U have to understand that was some of the most outlanded shit us cats have ever seen!! Im glad u deleted it but it was so fuckin amusing that I got a kick out of it after a while, but still couldnt believe there was actually a cat out there that had that thought in mind!! Hahahaha!!! We have hella Laker fans on this board and the votes were so overwelming it was crazy!! Even most Laker fans thought u was a on some bad psp for that shit!! Hahha!! U good the 2009 Tribute for "Worst Thread Of The Year" mane!! I know the year aint over but damn I cant imagine a worser thread that will be made that will top that one!!! Hahah!! Got Em!!!

Mar 24, 2006
Yo SC_408 I woke up this morning lookin for your thread again and it was gone!! Wow dog u a foo for that Bulls/Laker thread!! U have to understand that was some of the most outlanded shit us cats have ever seen!! Im glad u deleted it but it was so fuckin amusing that I got a kick out of it after a while, but still couldnt believe there was actually a cat out there that had that thought in mind!! Hahahaha!!! We have hella Laker fans on this board and the votes were so overwelming it was crazy!! Even most Laker fans thought u was a on some bad psp for that shit!! Hahha!! U good the 2009 Tribute for "Worst Thread Of The Year" mane!! I know the year aint over but damn I cant imagine a worser thread that will be made that will top that one!!! Hahah!! Got Em!!!
Hell, i might as well throw my 4 cents out there too...lol

outlanded?

*iiiiiish

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Thats how funny dudes thread was, that when I typed that shit earlier I was still laughing while typing!! Yall all know that shit was classic mane!! As many silly threads I have seen, dude took the cake!! Then he deletes it after it got like 4 pages long!! Hhahahaah!! Classic shit!! But yes reading is fundamental and a mind is a terrible thing to waste!! Hahahah!! Where u at SC_408?? Come claim your prize!! Hahha!! Got Em!!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
i love it when people are clowning, and the thread starter deletes the post, like it never happened and hopes no one will remember it and how stupid of a thread it was, like it would hurt their street cred if they didnt delete it.

When you delete the thread it makes you look like a fool, and you knew it, and thats why you deleted it