Tribute 2 Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2003
people bring your thizz face if possible .......if not my boy ROPE THE DOPE SHOULD BE ABLE 2 FIX U .........YADADA I MEAN..........THEIR WILL ALSO BE AN EXTRA SPEICAL YAYAREA REP IN THE HOUSE..........OH THE FUCK BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOM "ALL OVER YOUR FACE" BELUSHI

May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I'm in there like swim wear.....

Everyone please try to remember we are celebrating Mac Dre's LIFE!!!!!!

SO LEAVE THE ATTITUDES AND CHIPS ON YA SHOULDERS AT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU TRY TO FUCK THIS EVENT UP YOU WILL GET DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A THREAT.....IT'S A REMINDER OF THE WHOLE REASON THIS FUNCTION IS TAKING PLACE......SO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO DRE'S MEMORY AND LEGACY......

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Well said, Nate!! We'll have a few drinks before we go! and Get Gone, too! Oooooooohhhhweeeeeeeeeeee........."Crrrrrrrrraccccccccckkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn"!!!

LMAO!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Thanks to C-Fresh of IMP, Coolio Da Undadogg, P-Reek, Sleepdank, Treacherous Tic, Tony Francis and Bebop of Young D Boyz, 6Footah, Drawz of 211, Young Droop, Kaoz The Assasin, T Belushi, Young Dru, Malice, ADR, Nasty Nate, B12, Smigg Dirtee, Dutch and everyone who came out to support this event. Money was raised for Mac Dre's family in a really good way. I hope to see the same love continue. Much love to the Sonoma pd for firing off shots to make it seem like everyone at the show was up to no good. Good times whatsoever

Sep 12, 2003
Hey tom, if you are serious about making that happen, I have 2 spots one in Encino, CA (so. cal) and the other in Hillsborough, CA (nor cal)... Just holla at me!
The energy at the mac dre tribute was off the hook!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Man, first and foremost, I wanna thank everyone for comin out to show their love and support for the Mac Named Dre. We had so many people in there, the Sonoma PD was threatenin to arrest the promoter for exceeding capacity! That's huge!!! One Love to Coolio, P Reek, Sleep, Treacherous Tic, and the other Cuddies I am forgetting for comin out at this hard time and doin the damn thing. Coolio's exact words: "I had some of my songs ready to do for you, but fuck it!! Thiz is all about Dre tonight!!"...and then California Livin came on and the whole fuckin place went crazy!!! They performed HELLA Dre songs, and had all the Sonoma gettin stupid!! It was Thizz Palace in that place last night!!

Good lookin to all the other artists who came out, Fresh, Drawz, Malice, ADR, Nate, Young Dru, The Young D Boyz, RJ From Black Madness (I'll always be your first fan!!!), Young Droop, Kaos, Smigg Dirtee, I mean, fuck, even Dutch and B12 were there!!!! I met a lot of people from the internet, too! Sorry if I don't remember who you guys are, but I was LIT!!!

Tom, you did that again, and the goodness of your heart will truly pay off for you one day!

Each and every person there helped raise a lot of money for Dre's daughter, and you should all be proud!!!!!!

Oct 16, 2003
THANKS 2 ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS PRETTY GEETERED UP LAST NIGHT AND I'M PROUD OF EVERY MAN AND WOMEN THAT CAME OUT 2 SHOW THAT LUV FOR MAC DRE ! HE IS A LEGEND AND THERE WILL BE MANY MORE SHOWS 2 RAISE MORE MONEY AND BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER AND HAVE A GREAT FUCKIN TIME!!!! I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG FUCK U TO THE SONOMA COUNTY SHERIFF...THEY FUCKED WITH THE WRONG DRUNK....GOD BLESS

TAKING ALL COMERS AND CUMMING ON ALL TAKERS,
TOM BELUSHI

Oct 16, 2003
Fat Rock said:
Hey tom, if you are serious about making that happen, I have 2 spots one in Encino, CA (so. cal) and the other in Hillsborough, CA (nor cal)... Just holla at me!
The energy at the mac dre tribute was off the hook!
I'LL HIT U IN A FEW DAYS MY FRIEND