Tribal's Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
So, I'm waiting on my name change back to Tribal. Just built the website for my new production company, and will be loading all new beats soon, so be on the look out for the sickest beats from the illest Native producer in the world. Yup!

Also, my production took a backseat to my career as a solo artist for the past few years, but I missed the hell outta producing, and the Northwest needs me. So here I am!

I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but who are the sickest producers in the Northwest? Who are the best emcees? Watch out ya'll, I'm comin' to get ya! Ha!

Good to be back on here, and I look forward to networking with everybody. I wish you all well in 2010 and beyond.

Best,

Tribal

Mar 23, 2003
Why post a thread about a website that's not done? I went to the site expecting to hear some heat and got the same sample over and over.
There ya go bro. Take a look at the first beat and let me know what you think. It's not available for purchase until I link it to my merchant account tomorrow, but atleast you can check it out for now. More than anything I wanted to get some feedback from my Northwest folks, so if you have any it's much appreciated. Now that I got the system down, you can expect to hear new beats almost daily.

Mar 23, 2003
^^Shit I know bro. Made it out to DDF Jam on Wednesday for a bit. I'll definately have to check out the next one. You goin?

Anyhow, just to update folks, I've recently been busy working on exclusive tracks, so getting around to producing license beats has been slow. I'll hit it hard the first of the year and as soon as this snow clears.

Here's the deal. I got a sweet Hip Hop studio downtown under the Hawthorne Bridge.

For a limited time only, I'll hook up a hot exclusive for $250, studio time $15 per hour, and hooks (which are the hottest in the NW) for $100. Hit a Native up for the next big sound in the NW and beyond!!

Tribal Beats & Hooks are Simply The Sickest...